Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I have a question, for da ppl ¿is this game just lesbian content? bc i dont see any vaginal sex tag
Nope, it isn't; there are two (currently unavoidable) scenes where the main character has sex with males (one 1x1, and one gangbang). It was promised what in time, all sex with males would be made optional, when the alternate ways for doing these quests would be implemented.

Plus two scenes where F/M sex happens with the girl in question not being Heidi, also unavoidable.

Reactions: Adeptus Celeng

feethunter1

Dec 29, 2017
Not only lesbian right now. There are also straight scenes and futanari scenes in the game.

Heidi can get the bionic penis from the tech priest in undercity shop, and use it with some girls. The futa scenes will only be activated after she buys this tool.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, for futute update my plan is to make more options for player to avoid straight scenes, so the pure lesbian player doesn’t have to see them.
To be specific, those option would be :
1. Add female and futa patrons in the undercity club, so the MC can earn money not only from “seducing” male patrons.
2. Make “bribe” options for the main story progression that require sex with male NPC.
sounds cool =D

NeverPayRetail

Dec 30, 2017
I haven't polished my art for this V 0.27. Just added more contents so far. There are a lot of thing that I've added since that point. I've been adding new NPC with different unique character each month, so maybe that's why u see more variation in the whole game art stlye.

However, for the next 2-3 months, I will just polish the existing art by making animation for the character sprites and LEWD scenes. I hope it will increase the game experience even more.
ah i see. perhaps i just remembered it differently. good to hear all that. looking forward to see the additions since i last gave this a play

Reactions: Adeptus Celeng

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
I have a question, for da ppl ¿is this game just lesbian content? bc i dont see any vaginal sex tag
Not only lesbian scenes. That's true that in the first 3-4 months of making the game, I only made lesbian contents. So people assume it will only be just lesbian game. But now I've added many many vaginal sex scenes into the game. I'll contact the OP to put more tags into this post.

Genshin96

Nov 5, 2020
I've finished 0.26 and kept playin a little, but now after update, I do see the Pearl at evening, but it seems the Inquisitor won't spawn in her office no matter how days I visit the office... I'm stuck.

verconic69

Mar 3, 2020
I am at the brothel and there is nothing to do there. Is this thee end of the patch?

nvm I got it

Last edited:

Adeptus Celeng

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2021
I've finished 0.26 and kept playin a little, but now after update, I do see the Pearl at evening, but it seems the Inquisitor won't spawn in her office no matter how days I visit the office... I'm stuck.
The pink pearl is available on 0.27 and up

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I hope there wont be any ork content,they dont have dicks and reproduce asexually.
Considering what female ork was mentioned, it's possible what in this game, they do have dicks. But I still hope what there would be no scenes with barman, I like him more as comedic character.

Jan 2, 2020
Considering what female ork was mentioned, it's possible what in this game, they do have dicks. But I still hope what there would be no scenes with barman, I like him more as comedic character.
And where did you see that they have dicks? They shouldnt have since they are mushrooms and reproduce by spores,they dont even know what sex or lust is.

Last edited:
Reactions: decker2

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
here's a lore friendly explanation about green skins in 40k

makes me wonder if there are some mushrooms hidden in that bar:sneaky:

this corrupt is far beyond salvation an would be merciful

it's infested with all the enemies of humanity at the same time:eek:
a Tyranid
warp portals in the undercity
an ork planting a horde in his bar:ROFLMAO:
a traitor governor
and furry mutants

where are the this world needs to be PURGED NOW!
FOR THE EMPEROR!!

also here is another video about exterminatus lore for education;)

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2020
here's a lore friendly explanation about green skins in 40k

makes me wonder if there are some mushrooms hidden in that bar:sneaky:

this corrupt is far beyond salvation an would be merciful

it's infested with all the enemies of humanity at the same time:eek:
a Tyranid
warp gates in the undercity
an ork planting a horde in his bar:ROFLMAO:
a traitor governor
and furry mutants

where are the this world needs to be PURGED NOW!
FOR THE EMPEROR!!

also here is another video about exterminatus lore for education;)
Thx for enlightening the normies

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes