Unity Abandoned Insane Seven [v0.0.1A] [Insane Seven]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
@Makaikishi here's a quick CG rip for you, havent checked the game fully so I am unsure if this is everything but it looks like it from the assets.

Enjoy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks mate, which software did you used for that ? I want to try it myself coz there will be others games that i probably will need to extract images.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The Dev is not an improvised one. He was reporting on his project, presenting the game, the characters and managed to have more than 300 patrons before launching his demo. I have faith.

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
Great renders, interesting story, WTF gameplay???? Anyone else have a clue how to play this game and read more than 5% of the dialogue?? WOW I will wait for a much better version!!

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Renders are nice... though still don't know what to make of it. No navigation/locations or UI yet.

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Engrish in this game....
Sometimes Ero forgets to delete the old LOC file, which screws up my translation.
I can assure you that these errors will be eradicated in future versions. But thanks for the feedback! :)

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
All different father's. Caroline trades husband's in every year.
I'd say four of them. The blondes could be actually having the same daddy. so could the redheads if you stretch it a bit (not just because of the hair color). But the two brunettes clearly must have a different set of sperm donors.

The question is how many mothers? As she clearly states she is infertile... hmmm. An enigma! :)

Besides...does it strike someone else as strange that in 7 years, the MC never met his step sisters? Weird family.

Last edited:

Skweep

Oct 7, 2017
The brunette with the thong is perfect for me.
I hope we'll see her from behind a LOT. :cool:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Looking forward to more of this...perhaps 3-4 more updates. I love the character designs of all but maybe saren.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Besides...does it strike someone else as strange that in 7 years, the MC never met his step sisters? Weird family.
Not looked at it beyond this thread, but yes, the entire backstory makes me laugh.

Let's see. So a dad, a step-mom, and a son all live together "for a long time." The dad goes away for awhile. Obviously this means the 2 remaining members of the household are going to decide to abandon their home until such time as he returns. It wouldn't be right staying in the house without all 3 of them present. The adult son isn't going to find his own place to live, nor remain living in his current home (which happens to be owned by his only living blood relative).

Not to worry though, it just so happens that one of them has a secret spare house all ready for occupancy. We'll move in there.

Surprise, not only does mom have a spare house, but she has 6 other children that never text, call, write, or stop by to visit. Of course mom doesn't ever talk about them either, so I guess it's a fair exchange. Sure they are all of adult age, but none of them have managed to move out on their own yet. Not made any more odd by the fact that they don't keep in touch.

Now that everyone's living under a single roof instead of 2 domiciles obviously that can have only one result. What's that you ask? Increased expenses, duh.

Hopefully the in-game story is a little better assembled and it's only the brief synopsis that comes off this way. Although I do enjoy the occasional nonsensical story to keep me entertained.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
How much fucking is in it? The banner is getting me really excited but I don't wanna give in to it yet only to be disappointed.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes