Wolf RPG Completed Insect Pot Dot 2: Back Alley J 〇 Paralysis Poison Forced Copulation [Final] [Evolution]

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Zornk

Aug 18, 2017
its nice to see the sting mark on her leg to justify the paralysis.....now we just need a playable version with stalking and interaction....

Reactions: eugene67

RedMuffin

Jul 13, 2017
Some day I will look back on my sins and weep, weep for those whose eyes must have suffered, whose hearts shriveled upon the impression of this outrage, this vileness, the witness of its accursed existence enough to drain man's soul of the willpower to sustain his doomed race.

But not today. clicks download

boboloko

Mar 27, 2020
This reminds me of that anime movie Gyo.... The Japanese are masters of making you feel uncomfortable in ways you never thought you could....

Reactions: 69ztare

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I don't know if the lore is super deep. So do I need to play Insect Pot Dot 1 so I don't miss out on any of the lore and story?

Raincloud802

Jan 15, 2019
at first i thought its gonna me some random old man who gonna fuck the girl in the ally way.....

but no, it wasnt that

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
This one might need the bestiality tag
I agree.
According to Tags Rules And List, bestiality is "A sex act between a person and an animal (Not monsters, aliens...)."
According to , bestiality is cross-species sexual activity between humans and non-human animals.
According to , insects are animals. I don't know in your country, but here in mine, I'm tired of people not knowing this.
According to any sane person, this game is... WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SEE!?

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes