Wolf RPG Completed Insect Pot Dot 2: Back Alley J 〇 Paralysis Poison Forced Copulation [Final] [Evolution]

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 2, 2019
As i played the game i found my self to be a little uncomfortable. To witness such defile on a woman, i found my self thinking who can love...flies?
Degenerate gentlemen like myself. :cool:
There is nothing better than defile a woman to the point to take out from her all the human dignity by making her do it with animals or some kind of nasty critters.
Obviously, in real life you must have a woman willing to be defiled like that and it is really hard diamond to find. (well, you can force it but you will be a simple criminal in that case)
It is, in my opinion, the ultimate level of psychological sadism and masochism (me as a sadist and her as a masochist). =D

I am a great fan of the works of Chiba Tetsutarou who made doujinshi based on this kind of stuff. The most known is "Mushi Asobi" and "Mushi Asobi 2"
I personally liked his serie "Her Secret". A hentai parody of "ToHeart2 - Dungeon Traveler".

Last edited:

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
the kind of game that looks appealing on dlsite but when you look at the price tag.. you know what content to expect lul

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes