Others Insect Prison Remake [v0.50] [Eroism]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I got a game over while fighting the roaches. She became their breeding thing. What triggered it?
High lewdity, or getting molested too often, or something else? If lewdity, at what value does it get dangerous?

I want to keep it as high as possible without risking a game over.
Once lewdness reaches Severe (6 and above), you will be in trouble if you are defeated by Wharf Roaches.

Reactions: Monki0

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
And we have Rumia! Update 0.50 is out and running, this time with a bit more testing on my side.

Hopefully, less undesired bugs are introduced :). And I'm also working on the Android version, but I think it will only be possible by version 0.60, if all goes well.

Read the changelog at:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InsectPrisonRemake-0.50
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: eroism

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
How can I start Rumia's Event/Story?
Just keep searching in the forest, there's a small percentage of meeting her there.
Just a note here, before being able to find Rumia in the forest, you need at least 3 scenes with Wharf Roachs.

I'll reduce this to 1 in the next update, as I wasn't sure how many events were needed in the original game, so I kept it the same as Oniku's Parasite Beast events count.

Reactions: Myrneko

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Man good work, fast updates, all fans of this genre bow to you
Thank you for the support. The speed of the updates is only possible because the CG is readily available and Bzshr had already upscaled all of them, which saved me some time :).

Besides, since the original game is a CardWirth adventure, it is possible to open it in the official editor and view the events and sequences, although it is all in Japanese and I have to translate a lot of things in order to understand them and migrate everything into the systems I recreated on the new game engine.

Reactions: Myrneko and Monki0
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes