Others Insect Prison Remake [v0.60] [Eroism]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Next update will include a scene with urination. Should a toggle be added to skip urination part?

• No, let it rain

Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Yes, default to ON

Votes: 76 42.9%
  • Yes, default to OFF

Votes: 73 41.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Poomis

Sep 10, 2021
Currently, Insect Mucus drops from the Jellyfish enemies only. You can find them at the Rear Beach, which is unlocked by exploring the Shoreline a few times. After defeating the Jellyfishes, there is a 15% chance of them dropping the item.

Can you tell me the settings you had enabled?

Some posts have been warning that the "Preload Anims" setting is having some troubles, so it can be the cause for strange behavior in scenes. Even so it shouldn't impact the battle system, but until I investigate it further will be hard to tell.
thank you. how do you tame the dog?

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Wait,what?That's a good old game,but it's not finished YET.So will you add more content?
Also I love this,thank you.
The main objective right now is to bring the remake to the level of the original game, with all its content restored and slightly enhanced. There exists some ideas for what could be done after, but I'll decide on how to proceed when we get to version 1.0 :). I would like to bring some closure to the game personally, like finishing the story with a conclusion and a few more scenes to spice thing up along the way, but for now, it is all thoughts.

Hey Guys,

what can i do with this? i see no options to use it in a useful way ;P

i think it has no function at the moment, but im not sure, so i ask you guys ^^
The tentacles have no use currently. I don't remember if they had an use on the original game, but I believe they did not, and if that is the case, I'll need to eventually make up something for them.

I have a bug where turning on the setting for Preloading the Animations seems to not work and every scene is stuck on the black screen. I am not sure if maybe the scene was just loading really slow but it works much better without the option turned on.
I'm currently investigating the issues with the new settings and battle locks. For the mean time I would suggest to disable "Preload Anims" and "Long Animations" in the settings, to avoid having problems with the scenes.

Avoid using the auto battle feature as well, for now, as it can block the battle and prevent anything from happening. I've already identified the problem and am working on a correction.

I'll see if I can have all of these fixed by the next release.

thank you. how do you tame the dog?
You require at least 3 scenes with Parasite Beasts, excluding failed escape scenes, and then just return to the beach. Leah will then notice that something followed her home.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beats9821

Hastik

Aug 4, 2019
Not exactly a bug report or a complaint, but in the original game during the scene with Oniku in the doghouse Leah used to close her eyes when he came inside of her. I prefer that since it was a nice reaction, and having her look to Oniku from that point on was a nice touch.

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Not exactly a bug report or a complaint, but in the original game during the scene with Oniku in the doghouse Leah used to close her eyes when he came inside of her. I prefer that since it was a nice reaction, and having her look to Oniku from that point on was a nice touch.
Thank you for the feedback.

If that is the case, it was by accident, since the scenes are meant to be as close as possible to the originals' :LOL:. Maybe I've placed the wrong images on the sequence, or missed some images. I'll eventually check it out and see if I can correct it.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
So the only Locations that can be explored as of now are the Shoreline, Rear Beach, Forest, Cliffside ( allthough there seem to be nothing yet ) and the Mountains or whatever with the Ore veins. As for encounters - there are Parasite Beasts, Cockroaches, Jelly Fish and Rumia is that correct ?

jamesmay24

Mar 26, 2022
Just curious but would consider adding a toggle for the urination content in the game? I stopped playing the original because it was personally a massive turn off for me.

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
eroism is a speed demon
Speed demon makes it sound that I'm premature in other areas :LOL:.

So the only Locations that can be explored as of now are the Shoreline, Rear Beach, Forest, Cliffside ( allthough there seem to be nothing yet ) and the Mountains or whatever with the Ore veins. As for encounters - there are Parasite Beasts, Cockroaches, Jelly Fish and Rumia is that correct ?
In locations you also have the Hideout and Shop, which you should have unlocked if you met Rumia, and for the encounters there is Oniku as well, whom you can check in one of my answers above how to unlock.
You require at least 3 scenes with Parasite Beasts, excluding failed escape scenes, and then just return to the beach. Leah will then notice that something followed her home.
Or check the quote above :).

Just curious but would consider adding a toggle for the urination content in the game? I stopped playing the original because it was personally a massive turn off for me.
It is possible to add such a toggle yes, but all I can do on my side, at least for now, is to skip the stage of the scenes that deal with urination.

This content should only appear in 2 places if I remember correctly, the Leech scenes and after drinking water from the Waterfall, although in the second case, it is only communicated via audio and messages and not with images, but I can make it so both instances are skipped. Maybe I'll make a poll about it.

Reactions: jamesmay24

Samenbank

Oct 27, 2020
It is possible to add such a toggle yes, but all I can do on my side, at least for now, is to skip the stage of the scenes that deal with urination.

This content should only appear in 2 places if I remember correctly, the Leech scenes and after drinking water from the Waterfall, although in the second case, it is only communicated via audio and messages and not with images, but I can make it so both instances are skipped. Maybe I'll make a poll about it.
First vote: we need both scenes illustrated ^^

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
In locations you also have the Hideout and Shop, which you should have unlocked if you met Rumia, and for the encounters there is Oniku as well, whom you can check in one of my answers above how to unlock.
Right, i didn't mention the Hideout and Shop - yes i have unlocked them, i meant explorable Locations but you've answered that already, thanks (y) . Yeah i forgot about the tamed Dog

eroism

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
First vote: we need both scenes illustrated ^^
That is a very interesting proposal. When we get to the second scene with urination (Cicada scene), I'll make an attempt at adding the urination part as a stage of the animation as well, I don't know if I'll be able to pull it off, but I worry about it when we get there. It will only be at version 1.0, which in my roadmap is the one where the Cicada scene is added.

Right, i didn't mention the Hideout and Shop - yes i have unlocked them, i meant explorable Locations but you've answered that already, thanks (y) . Yeah i forgot about the tamed Dog
Sorry I misunderstood your question. Not sure if it is relevant for your query still, but the next update will include another explorable region, which is the Swamp.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Samenbank

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Sorry I misunderstood your question. Not sure if it is relevant for your query still, but the next update will include another explorable region, which is the Swamp.
All good, guess i should have been a bit more clear as my Head is not lately :ROFLMAO: Swamp sounds intriguing, can't wait to see what pops up :sneaky:

jamesmay24

Mar 26, 2022

Thanks for the consideration and poll, I greatly appreciate it :)

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Yes thank you I saw it after I asked
For most people the setting to speed up scenes by 2.0 at baseline is probably most comfortable. Although yes, 8x on right-click hold will still see regular use.

I'm glad this game is seeing completion, I tried it out and I can recognize the charm it had, though poses for the heroine in sex scenes were limited. The combat had nuance to it. The game also has a very interesting kink in which sex can take so long that it can progress time from day to night or night to day... to the degree that a single battle can last literal days just because of the sex time transitions.

I feel like balance is this game's strong suit, in which I don't perceive equipment to unanimously let the player steamroll battles. It takes gear just to make fights against roaches and dogs feel reliably on your side. Healing item scarcity plays some factor into not simply healing through every battle you have. The game could be harder but at least it's not too easy.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes