Others Insect Prison Remake [v0.60] [Eroism]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Next update will include a scene with urination. Should a toggle be added to skip urination part?

• No, let it rain

Votes: 80 16.6%
  • Yes, default to ON

Votes: 206 42.8%
  • Yes, default to OFF

Votes: 195 40.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
Thank you for the deep feedback :).

That softlock issue is honestly vexing for me, it seems it is affecting some people, but not everyone and I couldn't yet reproduce it on my side, I'm starting to think that it might be hardware or driver related. But the space/enter solution is even more confusing because I'm not listening to those keys in the game systems, I know the engine captures them for UI purposes, but should in no way impact the scenes, but apparently it does, so there is something happening behind the scenes that I'm completely clueless about.

The parasite scenes unfortunately are the same. The original game only has scenes for one parasite. I may attempt to change this in the future, but only after completing the remake roadmap.

Regarding the crafting recipes. They are the same as the original game mostly, I've only now started making my own tweaks, so I'll take your loot and crafting suggestions into consideration on my next tweaks.

For the partial items, maybe increasing resources on crafting would be enough, for example, crafting anti parasites could yield 3 bottles instead of only one. Super items could also be added later. These would for example heal 100% or remove all parasites in a single use.

The Wharf Roaches will yield Insect Mucus in the future as well and I may remove that as a drop from Jellyfishes, since once the Sewer is implemented there will be more 2 sources for that drop.

I believe the lewdness refiner is very partial already, you can go up to 9 lewdness levels, with 3 being the first threshold and 6 the second.

In terms of a lewdness meter, it could be Leah's portrait itself, with the face changing for every threshold level and a different face when you are at max lewdness, because that is used as a trigger for several systems.

Letting Leah's portrait change depending on lewdness levels is a good idea that isn't immersion breaking.

Honestly jellyfish dropping INSECT mucus was always a bit strange. However if you take it away from them you should give them something else to drop. Something worth while since they are far removed from the other creatures with their own area. Maybe a component of the super potion or you can craft a ring from the tentacles that increases bandages and medicine effects by 100 %.

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
After 2nd sex scene during a fight the game freezes, I can still hear background sounds having to use task manager to force close the program. Enemies are either too tanky kinda annoying may as well be using a nerf gun to fight needs balancing.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes