Dec 31, 2018
Since I got a bit bored waiting for the next update, I did some digging into asset files. Here's some .
If anyone wants to create an Insexsity signature, the logo is attached below.

Some other interesting things I've found:
1. Rous is the name of the chick in the bar's bathroom stall (where you can peek at her and another dude)
2. There are scenes with Moris in a ski mask with Kate in the clothing shop?
3. Holly.png

(First time posting stuff so lemme know if I breached any community guidelines. Ty)

Reactions: Dewil777

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Ski mask is the nice word! :D aka a balaclava - standard headgear for commandos, bank robbers or anyone else out to commit acts of violence and/or crimes, and desperate to avoid recognition.

It's the scene where Suzi's clothes boutique is raided by three robbers, and the owner carried off to the basement, and *cough* etcetera.

That scene is only playable once (unless of course you go back in the game, replay it on another device, or fiddle with your Registry), hence it will not keep coming up. A one-off.

A$$A

Feb 28, 2019
someone have saves with whole game done till this update? i had it but had to reinstall my windows unfortunately :/ ill be glad if someone can help me also tell me how to put them in to make them work thanks :)

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
Ski mask is the nice word! :D aka a balaclava - standard headgear for commandos, bank robbers or anyone else out to commit acts of violence and/or crimes, and desperate to avoid recognition.

It's the scene where Suzi's clothes boutique is raided by three robbers, and the owner carried off to the basement, and *cough* etcetera.

That scene is only playable once (unless of course you go back in the game, replay it on another device, or fiddle with your Registry), hence it will not keep coming up. A one-off.
Whaaaaaaaaat?

I haven't played the past few updates, but is this for real? I guess I'll just have to wait until the new version drops.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Whaaaaaaaaat?

I haven't played the past few updates, but is this for real? I guess I'll just have to wait until the new version drops.
if you want that scene you don't have to wait for the update since it's already available in the current version

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
how can we do that scene ?
Please read the Walkthrough

Especially Section 1.12. (Take a note there of the steps (events) you need to take Kate through first. All indexed in the Walkthrough. When you take Kate shopping, look carefully in the bargain sales racks.)

NIcHO

Dec 15, 2018
Please read the Walkthrough

Especially Section 1.12. (Take a note there of the steps (events) you need to take Kate through first. All indexed in the Walkthrough. When you take Kate shopping, look carefully in the bargain sales racks.)
Thank you very much :)

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes