potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
welp they paused the payments on the campaign so we really have no idea when the next scheduled update is until they give another update

fakes74112

Feb 1, 2018
welp they paused the payments on the campaign so we really have no idea when the next scheduled update is until they give another update
hmm so can we assume that we may not even get an update in April then which is fine but kinda wack that they said hey we're dropping it in a couple days, for it to lasting a couple weeks. Regardless I do hope they get the game done and are utilizing their time to figure things out for themselves and take the respite they need.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
The story here is so convoluted and weird I don't even know what to make of it. Literally everything else is godtier tho.

Also, anyone knows where the fuck are the saves stored?

thundergun

Aug 11, 2017
all the characters are still invisible. it also does this with the goons raid her game. does anyone know why this could be?

Jun 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have Fun :geek: and please Support Insexsity_team on Patreon ( )

Prison - Maxi release 0.8

PC 64 bit
PC 32 bit
Mac

Linux 64 bit
Linux 32 bit

Android (4.1 and higher)

Prison_Walkthrough.png

Prison release
This version is pretty plot-heavy so make sure that you find all 3 exits from the prison. They're all defferent (you will find the Walkthrough file in the downloaded archive (.png) but first try it yourself).

1. You can start a new version in the massage parlor after completing the event with Kate in the hospital, when she is pregnant or in pregnant-off mode (para 36.3) or by use a reset button in Menu.
2. You can find the second entry in the prison after one of the endings or simply by searching for it after completing it at least once.
3. This is the lowest point of the story, now we only go up.
*Find events in the Massage parlor and Club after the all.

We remind you that we have updated the foundation here on Patreon, from here on forward the page is paused till the next release and next time - release first, and only then will we charge on the first day of the following month.
The game is growing and it takes more time to create. Less stress for us – better experience for you.
If you find bugs, let us know in the comments.
You can find links below.

Thank you for being patient

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
mmm i can't find the second entry point for the prison, should start in the club, but where T_____T

JoKeR <3

Feb 11, 2018
Why my old saves cant show on game ..

When ever i paste these file in maxi version i open game and load files shows empty

thundergun

Aug 11, 2017
I just played the latest goons raid her last night and I didn't have any issue.
i don't know what the deal is. i never had an issue until the 74.33 uodate for this game. all i see are eyeballs on the character. goons has been the same since the first release. i dont know if its on their end and something different they've done with the updates or on my end. i've seen one other person in this thread saying they've had the same issue. its driving me crazy

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
i don't know what the deal is. i never had an issue until the 74.33 uodate for this game. all i see are eyeballs on the character. goons has been the same since the first release. i dont know if its on their end and something different they've done with the updates or on my end. i've seen one other person in this thread saying they've had the same issue. its driving me crazy
Well, since I didn't experience the same thing, I can't imagine it's anything on their end. What it is on yours though, I have no clue, unfortunately.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes