deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Why my old saves cant show on game ..

When ever i paste these file in maxi version i open game and load files shows empty
The only thing that would make sense is if the version your saves were in wasn't the maxi version.

Jun 3, 2017

Which of the endings you liked the most?
There are not many spoilers here until you play :)

1. Morning dream

2."Say that you hear me"

3. "I'm not far from home"

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
can change to 10 or the input number , where there will be a maximum of 100 per input , and then a very long time to swing at this level , and only click : faster mouse breaks . 100.PNG

Reactions: cooldude33

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
i play this game one year ago.now this game can play as other person instead of protagonist
but when i play a guy in a massage room the game stuck.it was error or did i miss something?

Reactions: JamesWhisky

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
I have problem with the new 0.8 version. When start you can choose the save file so I choose one then progress through the game and the game freezes in masage parlor when the guy caress her ass. I made one save beforehand but the save isnt there. Is some problem with saving or it didnt save properly?

C-l-N

Aug 28, 2018
For club event - 1) go through jail in third coridor of walkthrough (say no - one time lever - do not wait in the shower - back again, and again, and again ...... dream with second prisoner )
2) go to massage parlor - talk with anna
3) wait till saturday
4) go out from home
5) telephone ring in your pocket....

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks

Candyface

Jul 1, 2017
haven't played this in a long time, so figured i'd give it a go, how do i leave the club? i went there for the first time with kate, but its 0.55 am now, and i can't advance time anymore, and kate told me to go to the bathroom, but nothing happens, even after i wash my face, and now im just stuck lol..

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes