VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Insexual Awakening [v1.0] [Sex Curse Studio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

spacezombie

The game isn´t really good.

The story is just, fuck family members in the summer vacation nothing else.

The art is only decent and sometimes looks weird and inconsistent, there was a sex scene with Kira on the couch where the art style changes completly which was just confusing and bad, the art should be consistent or change all the time.

The sex scenes are pretty boring they all kinda feel the same without and they are also very incosistent because most don´t have any animations, but a few do and Kiras scenes almost all have animations. This makes it feel like most of the scenes are just cheap or without much work, why don´t all scenes have animatins? Maybe some are newer and older but if so they could still have been updated to have animations.

The music is very generic and boring, it just annoyed me.

The minigames are grindy, boring and aren´t fun to play.

The dialogues are very boring, and often too long, and some just feel very unfitting with a shota character.

But I atleast liked the ending where all characters have a groupsex scene, and even a pregnant picture. But why did only Kira have a pregnant sex scene and not all character?

I wouldn´t recommend this game, maybe if you never played a shota/loli sex game and want a pretty vanilla entry to the gerne but otherwise no.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Bloodguard

Not usually one for Loli, Shota, or cartoon style 2d, but I like this one.

Not much grind, the mini games are not terrible, and the rewards are worth it.
    Even though objectively it's quite depraved, it really gives off a wholesome vibe that is quite refreshing.
    If you are certain that certain other Sagas will never be finished, like I am, this is well worth your time. (y)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Allaat1

Excellent games. The sheer amount of different character and add in the incest tag and :)
    It is a great completed game. If you are looking for something that will titillate your incest kink than this will more than fit.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

len00

I finally played one of the OGs, really good game I'm not even into shota and I can appreciate it, huge amount of easily obtainable sex scenes, everybody in the game just being dtf with so little resistance is hot af, these types for harem games always feel like they need more 3-some, 4-somes, there are more of those scenes here than your average game tho, the sex scenes have decent length and some animation and I REALLY love how simple the conversations that lead to the sex scene are, every line can be read in like 1 sec, so you can spam enter and still know what happened leading to the sex scene.

Honestly, I'm gonna say it a regular harem woulda been boring, incest harem (+2 other girls) with everyone being horny/thirsty af rules.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

savage_ginger

Even tho there was plenty of great content, I was still sad when this game ended. luckily you can go back and revisit all the scenes! love how the mc's cock size is natural looking. great game! would love suggestions on others like this. if anyone knows any hit me up!
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Sin-Gel-Itch

If you're into loli/shota, incest and grinding, this game can be seen as a banger (pun intended).

However, if you look at the big picture, it's generally just a grind loop following much the same process for each character, many of whom don't have enough personality or visual distinction to be bothered with.

If this hits your fetish trigger, go for it, otherwise skip.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Xathmos

a perfect and complete game. Nice ending, lot of content, Nice musics too.
    Thanks. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  8. 2.00 star(s)

blakrovv

I had this in my backlog for a couple years. I played it to the last bit waiting for it to live up to the hype, but I was terribly disappointed. The story and dialogs are bland at best, the LIs were not interesting or lovable at all, and it's just and endless grinding through monotone dialog just to get to see a handful of lifeless renders.

No fun at all. This is why I no longer rely on votes.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Rundmck

There isn't anything remarkable in the story. No tension and it could have just as easily been you living in a dorm with random girls. Also, this game does show it's age with the art being lackluster and basic. The MC's age and overall demeanor doesn't gel with me either. Hard to immerse yourself in the sex if your avatar in the game is unappealing. Of the LIs, I liked the older ones but still, there isn't much difference in their characteristics and the sex with all of them starts with the same setup( they see your boner and can't help themselves). Gets old fast.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

10V3MACH1N3

holy fucking shit this game is good. those giant milky udders are perfect. the roleplay is perfect, the animations are perfect. the content is decently long, and you can progress pretty easily. my favorite game. did i mention the tiddies are gigantic?
  11. 5.00 star(s)

NegativeUmbra

I keep wanting to come back and re-play this game, because nothing captures what the original experience was. Do it blind, there's no permanent choices, nothing you can miss permanently, and it's a fun story.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Insexual Awakening [v1.0] [Sex Curse Studio]
    Art style that just isn't for me. In some scenes it's ok but in general for me it's a NO!
    The characters are easily forgettable, they aren't awful but they aren't well done either.
    Boring gameplay, boring minigames, boring game.
    As far as I'm concerned it's very overrated.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

rocktheboat44

What every shota game should aspire to be. Has something for everyone. Milf, dom amazon, and even loli(if you are into that). Has plenty of side bitches too if you are into that, and they are done quite well.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Hipias

I respect the work provided but my "anti-pedophilic" character forces me to hate it, fortunately it is only a game but I find it unhealthy and nasty with drawings not always clean.
    In addition, the 10-year-old sister, grandmother and cousin do not help. There is no mercy.
    Unhealthy.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Petermax

This is an excellent game. The mini games are simple enough to be not overwhelming, The graphics are good and the music is awesome. This is a game worth playing. I do have a problem with the impossible hentai tits that seems to pervade these games but it is not a game breaker for me.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

rafaellos

My top 5 favorite game of all time. Story is good. Scenes are fucking incredible. Gameplay (minigames) are super cool. I often come back to this masterpiece. Art style is simple but incredible.
    Art 5/5
    Story - 4/5
    Gameplay 5/5
    Fapability 5/5
    Music/SFX 4.5/5
    Originality 5/5
  17. 5.00 star(s)

timwers

10/10 good progression, characters are good, nice variety with models, minigames are tolerable, kind of wish it did more with fetish contents but still enjoyable. Could have been cool to see more character interactions or joint events.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Reykron

A classic for me, its so easy to get into it and I enjoyed the ride till the end, so much so I hope there was more, but its fine, alls good whats ends good. And hopefully some more people can enjoyed.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

R4nd0mguy

If incest or shota content are a turnoff, this game is definitively not for you.
    It pushes these themes strongly, so you probably won't be able to ignore those while playing.
    Should you be neutral regarding those (or even enjoy them), it's a great game.
    Full of content, dialogs aren't clumsy, story progresses in a (at least for a work of fiction) logical direction.
    The grind is acceptable, you can cheat it, but playing naturally isn't much of a drag.
    Overall very recommended for anyone who isn't put off by shota or incest.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Das Ras

Honestly a really well put together game that never drags on. I played it for like four hours straight and never got bored of it. Some of the dialogue is very cringy as you would expect from a small kid who's learning about sex for the first time but the game has great art, a fun story, and good animations when they're there.
    Also, it's complete. That's a rarity around these parts. Definitely a must play.