VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Insexual Awakening [v1.0] [Sex Curse Studio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

nluffy

This game was fantastic. great art and animation.

The story is kind of similar to other incest games but it is done so well and also add quite a few original ideas into the mix. The fact that the bodies of the characters aren't hugely out of proportion (taking into account regular animations) was nice and the penis size wasn't humongous on a tiny young boy is refreshing .

If you like animated incest game, you will undoubtedly enjoy this game also.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Stay Frosty

Great art and animations!

This game is quite an experience, has a lot of content for an alpha game and has me wanting more!

I like the uniqueness this game provides, it has potential to be a top game on this website and could recieve a lot of donors if it keeps providing content like this.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Easy Pete

The art is pretty good, some CGs are animated, the adult characters are good looking, quirky and likable, the game has some younger looking characters and if you don't mind that that much, it is a recommended download from me.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Velsomnia

It's an excellent game with lots of depth and characters, the artwork is very well done and the story around the scenes is really well thought out which is rare in games these days. Well worth the download.