Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1712091

Hi, could anyone tell me what the epilogue scene is? It says it's available after the final scene, but i'm not sure i saw an epilogue scene.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Sorry to have to ask, I've played through the game to the point where I get a text saying "Blanks scenes are all unlocked" or something along those lines, I've got rid of everything that says new, even revisited scenes but there's still 1 character not unlocked for me, obviously don't know who it is but I know it's not Kasey. Anyone know how to unlock her cause I'm at a loss?

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Sorry to have to ask, I've played through the game to the point where I get a text saying "Blanks scenes are all unlocked" or something along those lines, I've got rid of everything that says new, even revisited scenes but there's still 1 character not unlocked for me, obviously don't know who it is but I know it's not Kasey. Anyone know how to unlock her cause I'm at a loss?
Do several review mini games in your room

Reactions: TGH316

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
The original artist for the game has moved on from the project, and we have talked previously about the reasons why it would be difficult to continue developing IA, or a game similar to it.

Essentially it comes down to that companies like Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, etc. don't want to see games like IA getting support or funding. A lot of people blame Patreon for purging games like IA from their platform, but in truth it was due to pressure from Paypal and payment processors.

There's also the factor that there are people out there that really don't like games like IA, and they will actively make it as difficult as possible for the game to get support by reporting it.

It's unfortunate people can't separate fantasy from reality, but that's the current climate that we're in. And it doesn't look like it will be changing anytime soon.
Have you tried subscribe star or that japanese patreon?

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
the only "issue" i have with subscribestar is that it doesn't support Paypal (which is pretty logical when you think about it, since Paypal is actually the one who was very reluctant to have people use its services for loli/ss stuff on patreon, not patreon directly), so you can't really blame substar to not support Paypal, but the counterpart is that, if you want to sub to someone, you HAVE to put a credit card with name + adress.... which is pretty discouraging for me, and i know it is as well for many people.

Kind of an annoying scenario considering i really want to sub to some ss creators right now, but yeeesh the credit card + personal info are kind of a bummer...

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
the only "issue" i have with subscribestar is that it doesn't support Paypal (which is pretty logical when you think about it, since Paypal is actually the one who was very reluctant to have people use its services for loli/ss stuff on patreon, not patreon directly), so you can't really blame substar to not support Paypal, but the counterpart is that, if you want to sub to someone, you HAVE to put a credit card with name + adress.... which is pretty discouraging for me, and i know it is as well for many people.

Kind of an annoying scenario considering i really want to sub to some ss creators right now, but yeeesh the credit card + personal info are kind of a bummer...
That's a big reason why we think a lot of supporters don't like Subscribestar. It's also apparently a clunky process to sign-up on their site compared to Patreon.

Convenience is pretty crucial when it comes to supporting creators, and Paypal is a very convenient method. Unfortunately, Paypal won't be changing their stance on shota/loli content anytime soon. So any competitor to Patreon is going to have to comply to the same Paypal rules if they want them to become a payment processor on their site.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
yep, i don't see how it is possible to be honest. Guess we will just have to deal with the annoying system of suscribestar. And once again, i don't blame the subescribestar itself as a site, since every site proposing to support ss/loli artist from now on will bear the same burden and annoying process in order to sub... But still.

Reactions: HydroHexxx
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes