Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2019
Is there no way you can give us an I A sequel or an update? Somehow like just announcing it for patreon with nothing explicit The truth is a very good game and its characters make you want the story to never end

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Is there no way you can give us an I A sequel or an update? Somehow like just announcing it for patreon with nothing explicit The truth is a very good game and its characters make you want the story to never end
Nope its done and over never to return in any other way

Reactions: dbah
Dec 25, 2019
but if what they say is true that the artist retired because the game is not in patreon, maybe in the sequel to the game they can make some changes, for example to make the children adolescent, I think the rules of patreon for xxx games where most are teenagers do not have so many problems, for example cummy studio or summertime saga

they make lots of games where the vast majority of people are minors and apparently have no problems with patreon

lordb

Oct 26, 2017
There pretty much all the same no loli no incest nothing that might piss off the banks and credit people.

Dec 25, 2019
shit :(
that's very sad for those who try so hard in those games

That is why it is our duty to find a solution

But there has to be a viable alternative, some legal hole or something
Maybe using social networks or something to promote it

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
So in that last orgy scene between the main family members, I chose the option of impregnating everyone.

How long do I have to wait to get the epilogue scene? It's not showing up for me at all.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
So in that last orgy scene between the main family members, I chose the option of impregnating everyone.

How long do I have to wait to get the epilogue scene? It's not showing up for me at all.
There is a orgy at the pool if you progress with all characters. After that the epilogue shows up.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Not getting that even for some reason. All my characters' relationship stats are maxed out, so there's nothing left to do.
All 8 girls? If you missed Kacey or Vicky since you don't unlock them through story progression that would explain it. Otherwise you must have missed some events.

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
All 8 girls? If you missed Kacey or Vicky since you don't unlock them through story progression that would explain it. Otherwise you must have missed some events.
Ah, I think I missed Vicky, the hidden one in the scene gallery. Not sure how to find her, but I'll do some digging, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 123 Votes