Status
Not open for further replies.

xscaralienx

Aug 10, 2017
I believe there's a bug when revisiting Janet's first blowjob scene? So far is the only one I have unlocked with her but when I revisit it the game skips the CG of the close up of her mouth and Nate's cock and it skips her asking if she should do it with her underwear or naked. Will the options return if I progress more with her?

Reactions: LangstonJr
Dec 25, 2019
guys I found the solution so that the game can be in patreon again, the solution is that at the beginning of the game when they give you to choose the name of the characters I also let you choose their role and also your role for them, for example by default Kira is your step-sister although we all know that she is your sister, this trick is used by Siren's Domain in her games like zombie retreat or town of passion, games in which there is obviously incest but being able to choose the role then they can circumvent the Patreon rules, and their games are in Patreon as if nothing, so Patreon would not reject the game since there is no defined role

• Angry
Reactions: Reality Mode

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
guys I found the solution so that the game can be in patreon again, the solution is that at the beginning of the game when they give you to choose the name of the characters I also let you choose their role and also your role for them, for example by default Kira is your step-sister although we all know that she is your sister, this trick is used by Siren's Domain in her games like zombie retreat or town of passion, games in which there is obviously incest but being able to choose the role then they can circumvent the Patreon rules, and their games are in Patreon as if nothing, so Patreon would not reject the game since there is no defined role
The game's been done since May of last year, there's nothing to put back on Patreon.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
That was done in IA before but using a patch (which is technically even better) but even with that it was censored. In any case, step-incest still counts as incest for Patreon and the real problems here are the shota content and the artist leaving the project (he is already doing his own game) so there is no way to "solve" that.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
That was done in IA before but using a patch (which is technically even better) but even with that it was censored. In any case, step-incest still counts as incest for Patreon and the real problems here are the shota content and the artist leaving the project (he is already doing his own game) so there is no way to "solve" that.
And loli content

Reactions: dbah

xscaralienx

Aug 10, 2017
I cant seem to get a specific scene with Simone. There's that cg art of her giving nate a blowjob when you have the Family threesome (look from below) but she has her sweater on? How to get that or is it just a cg art bonus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 123 Votes