Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
so maybe in next game
I think their next project is already underway... they are also developing Erolon if I am not mistaken. If they have plans of starting another new project side by side erolon then I am not aware of them so you could look around to see if you find any info on that ? If they already have another project going on then It would probably have its own thread on here.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Reading Change-log on first page helps as well
Hmm seems you have not experienced the "Death Star Trainer" game, if you can even call it a game. The Changelogs are copy pasted from the information provided by the dev's they are not edited/added after checking out the game. So if I was a vicious cunt I could just edit the text of the game and type the word "Fart" and copy-paste it a thousand times and hide it in the game's text somewhere that no one will ever find it... then in the changelog I could claim 4000 new text content was added to the game.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
He/she is right to be cautious... not all developers are good developers like these guys... there are games out there with minimal content and already high up in the version numbers.
Versions are used by devs to keep track of progress. It's a personal thing, rather than a standard

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
If anyone needs help with the grandmother mini game, I worked out a system to win near enough every single time so long as you remember.

Reactions: nevermind25

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Hmm seems you have not experienced the "Death Star Trainer" game, if you can even call it a game. The Changelogs are copy pasted from the information provided by the dev's they are not edited/added after checking out the game. So if I was a vicious cunt I could just edit the text of the game and type the word "Fart" and copy-paste it a thousand times and hide it in the game's text somewhere that no one will ever find it... then in the changelog I could claim 4000 new text content was added to the game.
Different DEV...Different game

Reactions: Moosy

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Different DEV...Different game
I know that, the point was, when you are on a thread for a game for the first time you don't know what kinda dev is behind it. So it is not illogical to ask others who have already played the game or observed its progression for advice.

Reactions: Noneless

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Please share!
I have pictures which I mapped out and I won each time I remembered the pattern.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Success.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
I know that, the point was, when you are on a thread for a game for the first time you don't know what kinda dev is behind it. So it is not illogical to ask others who have already played the game or observed its progression for advice.
Reading through Changelog would of shown it isn't copy/paste and cuts down on same questions being asked over and over and over again

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes