Status
Not open for further replies.

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
Goddamn, that scene with loli sister + mother blew my fucking mind, didn't think western games like these even existed.
FUСK

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
It has been some time since i last played, but saw just today that aunt Janet and Vicky get anal scenes of their own now.
The grandmother, how far does she go, anything beyond the handjob in the bathtub?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
It has been some time since i last played, but saw just today that aunt Janet and Vicky get anal scenes of their own now.
The grandmother, how far does she go, anything beyond the handjob in the bathtub?
Nope nothing more with her yet, that was the most recent update. Hyped for what's to come in the next update though!

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Downloaded booom313 android port but can't even get pass the name creation for Simone.

Any other Android port for v0.0046? Or save file just after name selection. Havent played since v.0.0044

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
i know it's poorly seen to give your own opinion and ask stuff from your personal preferences, but man, any chance the mc could get a bigger D ? or at least longer ? longer would be nice. would give more punch to the h scenes.

How about something like, Kira makes the MC a personal training that he must follow in order to "train" his D to make it longer/bigger, smthg like that ?

U

User_51567

i know it's poorly seen to give your own opinion and ask stuff from your personal preferences, but man, any chance the mc could get a bigger D ? or at least longer ? longer would be nice. would give more punch to the h scenes.

How about something like, Kira makes the MC a personal training that he must follow in order to "train" his D to make it longer/bigger, smthg like that ?
I think that one of the charms of this game is because the MC has a "normal" sized dick.

In 99% of all the other games on this site with a Male Protagonist includes a Dick where Ron Jeremy would be jealous at.
So this game is a nice refreshment of all of those, and it's one of the "bigger" reasons why i am a "Sex Maniac" on his Patreon Page.

Also i don't agree that a bigger dick would bring a larger "punch" to the sex scenes, if you look at the progression of this game you see that every scene expands/evolves with almost every level (MC getting more experienced basically)and with that every scene gets a bigger "punch".
Punch stands or falls with good writing and progression, and honestly... They are nailing that.

Don't get me wrong, but if you are looking for a Incest Themed game with a big dick, well..... Just pick a random game at the Incest tag list and the chance is very good that you found one.

So why mess with a very good thing ;)
@Sex Curse Studio Keep doing what you are doing guys.... Big fan of your work and will probably up my pledge again before the new year :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
I think that one of the charms of this game is because the MC has a "normal" sized dick.

In 99% of all the other games on this site with a Male Protagonist includes a Dick where Ron Jeremy would be jealous at.
So this game is a nice refreshment of all of those, and it's one of the "bigger" reasons why i am a "Sex Maniac" on his Patreon Page.

Also i don't agree that a bigger dick would bring a larger "punch" to the sex scenes, if you look at the progression of this game you see that every scene expands/evolves with almost every level (MC getting more experienced basically)and with that every scene gets a bigger "punch".
Punch stands or falls with good writing and progression, and honestly... They are nailing that.

Don't get me wrong, but if you are looking for a Incest Themed game with a big dick, well..... Just pick a random game at the Incest tag list and the chance is very good that you found one.

So why mess with a very good thing ;)
@Sex Curse Studio Keep doing what you are doing guys.... Big fan of your work and will probably up my pledge again before the new year :)
I agree with you. Most games tends to go "This dude has some Megalodon dick" and its kinda bland like someone is compensating for something. I am honestly here mostly for the Shota on MILF action so the Nate having a regular size winnie is a OK.

Need Mom and Aunt Threesome then add Granny.

arefb2k

Jul 11, 2018
We're very excited to be on f95 and be part of the community!

The game still is in development, but we had to remove links and posts to it from Patreon. Our IA Discord is where the dev team is most active.

No patch is needed for future versions, and the link to download should be the same as it has been.

I need this update
for android please

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes