White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Assuming they do shut down the "NTR" division of their company, I'm not surprise. Even in the more popular "vanilla game", they've made non-canon NTR scenes because some NTR whale paid for it. So they aren't only screwing you guy's over. They are screwing everyone.

So it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone this is the result. They aren't here to make a "good game" or do right by the players. They are here to make money. And I can't say I blame them. I saw the video of their new studio. They also employ around 20 people. These cost money.

What does irk me though is the amount of success they have for an at best above average product. Whether its renders, animations, or storytelling, incenton is solidly tier 2....

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Inside Jeniffer [Season 1] Compressed (Half_Tested)

Win/Linux (6.9 GB GB/ 1.2 GB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
Oof, google drive link is either blocked already or too many users have downloaded the file

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
haven't even played the game, waiting for it to have to have some decent developments, but now there's this talk abut the game development dying down?
holy shitting shit

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The game already shows bonus content unlocked for me (downloaded from uploadhaven) which should be nothing to complain about... yet the 2 final gallery pages are locked saying "needs bonus code for episode 5" and i don't see where i can input the code...
The red light and spin around still seem to work.

Hey, Bonus Content code is

crescendo

You can find it in the source code.
Where do you input it?

Last edited:

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
The game already shows bonus content unlocked for me (downloaded from uploadhaven) which should be nothing to complain about... yet the 2 final gallery pages are locked saying "needs bonus code for episode 5" and i don't see where i can input the code...
The red light and spin around still seem to work.

Where do you input it?
Same here, i thought if i complete the game once they would unlock but nothing so far.

Oof, google drive link is either blocked already or too many users have downloaded the file
There is a way to go around it, right click the file and send it into your drive. Then go to your drive, right click the game again, make a copy of it. After that you need to create new folder, move the copied game file into that folder then download the new folder all together.

Oh almost forgot, this new update would be acceptable if this was april 1, man what a f...ng joke :ROFLMAO:

The endings makes absolutely no sense, i mean i was expecting it would be rushed but i didn't expect this much of b.s if i'm being honest.

What a shame to end such a good game like this...

Edit: Also there are s..t tons of bugs, missing images etc. What a disaster... :/

Reactions: tonicekkralicek

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I dont blame Inceton for no longer working on this game. It was a buggy mess from the start. the game needed to be more linear. Now with the last episode every single path feels really rushed. It really wasnt a good idea to give player choices that make no sense. I wish Inceton would look back at SwM 1 that was really well done rather than trying to make everything bigger. SwM 2 is horrible compared to 1. Well at least Lust Theory 2 is fine.
Inside Jennifer needs a remake with characters that fit the story and follow just one path. School path was much better than Russian guy story so maybe that.

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes