JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
More people need to play this game because it is amazing.
Dev: Maybe add some more preview images to the main post to lure more people to try the game. Only 4 images from such a massive game makes it seem like a small game with not enough content. Just saying. Everyone should want to play this masterpiece.

• Angry
Reactions: tonicekkralicek

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
This for me was just.... I don't even know. She was rejecting the scum landlord (or whatever) besides being raped by him, had a STORE given to her, that she just left????? Just to get into a nasty 4some with the guy she hates and becomes his breeder / slave??? Like Seriously What the Actual Frick happened here. I mean she was still in love with Mark right up to the point she was gang fucked and he just fell off the map? No closure no reason, just Jimmy had her for months and trained her to be his slut. Wouldn't her BF get worried get the cops involved, What happened to the store? So many things just went right out the window.......

• Angry
Reactions: omocik

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Who knows, Lust Theory and Summer With Mia seem to be getting cameos all over.
I'd not be surprised if even if they stopped working on her game they could introduce her in the other 2 games as a guest or even side character.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Does anybody have a fix for this looping we are seeing. THose of us that have it.... can not move about the game. I though a save might do it ....but nobody is forth coming . Thoughts ?? Are we just screwed?

jacksnow12

Sep 6, 2017
The game already shows bonus content unlocked for me (downloaded from uploadhaven) which should be nothing to complain about... yet the 2 final gallery pages are locked saying "needs bonus code for episode 5" and i don't see where i can input the code...
The red light and spin around still seem to work.

Where do you input it?
I think it was in the main menu "bonus content" or something like that

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
I got an error after visiting Dimitri's and finding the letter where Dimitri has signed Dimitri's to Jennifer.
The error occours after lokking through the door outside.

If I click on ignore.
I suddenly spring back to scene where there is an man at the closed shop who bought Dimitri's. And Dimitri's is sold.

I hav added an savegame and the error code.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/story.rpy", line 31608, in script
    if d5_home_agree == 2 or d5_call_laurie == 2 or d5_call_tim == 2 or d5_call_paul == 2 or d5_call_dean == 2 or d5_home_disagree == 4 or d5_home_paul == 2:
  File "game/story.rpy", line 31608, in <module>
    if d5_home_agree == 2 or d5_call_laurie == 2 or d5_call_tim == 2 or d5_call_paul == 2 or d5_call_dean == 2 or d5_home_disagree == 4 or d5_home_paul == 2:
NameError: name 'd5_call_laurie' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/story.rpy", line 31608, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/story.rpy", line 31608, in <module>
NameError: name 'd5_call_laurie' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
InsideJennifer Episode_5
Sun May  8 23:14:09 2022

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Need Help!!

I was playing the Laurie route. Everything was Fine.
- Mark showed up while Jenn & Laurie were in bed. Mark & Jenn broke up (Jenn is Lesbian)
- As Jenn made her was to work; Jimmy's revenge took hold (Jenn's facial pic publicized)
- Jenn fired from job; returned to apt to face Mark again (why??) Tells Mark the Truth
(Is Jenn suppose to lie?)
THEN, Everything Is a vicious Endless Loop; repeating the SAME events after Jimmy dies in prison.
- returned to apt to face Mark again (why??) Fight with Mark; he breaks up & kicks her Out.
- confronting Jimmy; going to secret "collection" place; delete folders; watching the debauchery of Kelly.
- 'turning' Elliot against Jimmy; send Jimmy to Prison,...

Just curious, If there Is a solution to this, or just a Chicken Shit Cop out!!
Is There No more Laurie content after 'the morning after'?
- (the last noticable choice (SAVE) is to choose to Help Tim, or stay with Laurie)

I Could go back to Jenn & Laurie's 1st night and accept Jimmy's "2 minute demand"...
not sure how this would effect Jenn & Laurie relationship.

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes