Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
How is Season 2 gonna work? I wonder which ending is actually canon? Marriage maybe? Or the NTR one? Or just a scratch all over again? Idk.

HaruSpice

Dec 16, 2018
How is Season 2 gonna work? I wonder which ending is actually canon? Marriage maybe? Or the NTR one? Or just a scratch all over again? Idk.
Hopefully, carry save over, which alters your choices from your previous game. Similar to Mass Effect. Wishful thinking though.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Hopefully, carry save over, which alters your choices from your previous game. Similar to Mass Effect. Wishful thinking though.
I have so many saves with so many slots of different endings/routes, I might just restart all over again. Like with A Wife And Mother, Motherless, and few other games lol
Edit: save slots for short I guess.

Das53

Nov 15, 2021
is the Laurie ending bugged or is it just impossible to see with the WTmod installed?
A bunch of stuff is bugged/not showing coz of the coding mess. Parantly it'll be fixed next month when they add VA.

Also I don't know why the hell this thread is named "season 1". They already announced the next game and it is NOT season 2 of this. There's no plans for a season 2.

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
I got the Laurie ending. If you want me to spoil it, I can. If not, I can say how I got to it. I only installed the game, no mods.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Also I don't know why the hell this thread is named "season 1". They already announced the next game and it is NOT season 2 of this. There's no plans for a season 2.
Because the game is named as "Inside Jennifer - Season 1" on Steam, and the version that is available everywhere is the Steam version of it. Sure, they are making another NTR game "Limits of Sky", but they have not said that there wouldn't be Season 2 for Inside Jennifer some time in the future. How it would work though is another thing with all those game endings, so you are correct that it is at the moment unlikely that there would be Season 2. Yet they themselves named it as Season 1...so who really knows what they have planned or if they have planned anything.

3.50 star(s) 76 Votes