gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Rushed to finish and didn't even have the one ending you could actually get in the original game if I'm not mistaking. Wasn't there a big thing with the man best friends at the party at home where she fucks all three and continues with the best friend till the end or am i thinking of a different game?

Apr 5, 2022
is there any ending with Paul?..how to get to it??
The way i got it was towards the end dont seduce paul or youll get caught by mark instead just leave. And dont use the dildo that jimmy gives. Im not sure about the one the dean gives you if you went his route. You should get the choice when you find the gangbang scene to reveal yourself or remain hidden. Choose to remain hidden. Jimmy gets arrested. Then you go home and talk with mark. I chose to keep lying instead of telling the truth. And then break up. It ends with paul coming over and they fuck.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
The way i got it was towards the end dont seduce paul or youll get caught by mark instead just leave. And dont use the dildo that jimmy gives. Im not sure about the one the dean gives you if you went his route. You should get the choice when you find the gangbang scene to reveal yourself or remain hidden. Choose to remain hidden. Jimmy gets arrested. Then you go home and talk with mark. I chose to keep lying instead of telling the truth. And then break up. It ends with paul coming over and they fuck.
Hi,
when you say "don't seduce Paul" you mean not at all? Not in the elevator, not inviting her for a drink on the balcony, or even when she comes home from work (when she's under her desk sucking it off)?

Because when I (the MC) go to the place indicated by Jim (gang bang), I continue to hide and I went out to go home. After that, Jeny talks to Mark, she lies to him for cheating on him, she breaks up with him, mark give her the apartment, she go on the balcony.... and then I'm in an infinite loop. Jeny is on the couch again, and sends a text message to Jim, who gives him the location of the gang bang, and so on... again and again....

It's such a shame that the developer made such a mess with this game, especially with this latest chapter. For once, you can save her (the Mc), throw the headmaster, Jim and Hope in prison. She can even marry her boyfriend (that asshole) in the end.

Reactions: GizmoDuck
Apr 5, 2022
Hi,
when you say "don't seduce Paul" you mean not at all? Not in the elevator, not inviting her for a drink on the balcony, or even when she comes home from work (when she's under her desk sucking it off)?

Because when I (the MC) go to the place indicated by Jim (gang bang), I continue to hide and I went out to go home. After that, Jeny talks to Mark, she lies to him for cheating on him, she breaks up with him, mark give her the apartment, she go on the balcony.... and then I'm in an infinite loop. Jeny is on the couch again, and sends a text message to Jim, who gives him the location of the gang bang, and so on... again and again....

It's such a shame that the developer made such a mess with this game, especially with this latest chapter. For once, you can save her (the Mc), throw the headmaster, Jim and Hope in prison. She can even marry her boyfriend (that asshole) in the end.
Dont suck his dick under the table. Just leave and dont use the dildo later. I found that using it and then going later to the location doesnt give you a choice to stay hidden or reveal yourself. And yes the last chapter feel really really rushed.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Dont suck his dick under the table. Just leave and dont use the dildo later. I found that using it and then going later to the location doesnt give you a choice to stay hidden or reveal yourself. And yes the last chapter feel really really rushed.
OK I understand. And for the dildo, I understood that too. At least at this point my girlfriend was losing her shit. She was like nononono No I don't want that poor girl to get fucked by that bastard again? And I was like, but baby, we don't have a choice here. And again (losing her shit) I don't give a shit. Restart the game now! we can't allowing this shit... blah blah blah blah blah shit. She really gave me such a headache :oops:

Apr 5, 2022
OK I understand. And for the dildo, I understood that too. At least at this point my girlfriend was losing her shit. She was like nononono No I don't want that poor girl to get fucked by that bastard again? And I was like, but baby, we don't have a choice here. And again (losing her shit) I don't give a shit. Restart the game now! we can't allowing this shit... blah blah blah blah blah shit. She really gave me such a headache :oops:
lol yeah it almost feels like the game is geared towards the jimmy route which is a weird one and i think poorly written. The boyfriend is a dumbass too thats why i chose paul instead.

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
Does the bonus content open up the different endings? What are these bonus renders? I would test it myself but my laptop is giving me issues.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Better wait until the final version is released and uploaded here in a few months before playing (if anyone will upload that version here).
So you're saying they tag games "completed" on here when the "completed" version isn't uploaded here?

EDIT: I just played it, for the hell of it. It basically went from being blackmailed by the neighbor to loving sex and begging to be knocked up by her rapist within days. And the ending was just Kinetic...not a single choice...along with nothing making sense in the storyline...and the ending was the same for both of my saves that had totally different choices from previous updates.....
Conclusion...the original abandoned version is still better, cause at least the story made a little more sense, at least up until it was abandoned and left on a cliffhanger.
I pray they don't do the same thing with Echoes Of Lust (now called Lust Theory...which makes no sense)

Last edited:

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
So you're saying they tag games "completed" on here when the "completed" version isn't uploaded here?
The moderators on this site tag the games as "completed" once someone reports them that the game should be tagged as completed one, they don't follow the production progress or Patreon sites due to the amount of the games on this site so they have to trust on the members here.

Inceton says the following on Patreon post that was published among the download links: "In the near future, we plan to polish the game to perfection. That means we will be adding more routes, renders of higher quality and extra animations which will surely make your jaw drop.", so they acknowledged that there is content and stuff missing that they will add for the final version of the game at some point.

3.50 star(s) 76 Votes