Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
The Jen voice over isn't bad. But without any male voices it's more of a distraction then an enhancement, especially during sex scenes with guys like Jimmy and Julius. Her reactions sound weird when you don't get to hear the dirty comments that inspired them. Would also help if they added some "sex sounds" to parts where you would expect to hear them but there isn't actual dialog. I'll probably be keeping the sound off until some future release fills in the missing parts.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Inside Jennifer [v2.0 Steam] [Inceton Games NTR]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.14 GB

PC: - - - -
MAC: - - - -
ANDROID: - - - -

Option to change opacity and font size in ANDROID version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zenon63

Jan 3, 2019
Inside Jennifer STEAM Voiced Version [Inceton Games NTR]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.14 GB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - -
MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - -
ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - -

Option to change opacity and font size in ANDROID version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you sir

ZloyProfi

Jul 20, 2020
oh no, they never fixed some non-playing animations ((
Even the first scene with Jimmy doesn't work as it should and there is no animation where he plays up Jen on her knees(
and he deleted 4 animations(

Last edited:
Reactions: Cinthia-girl

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
The game was an afterthought and a reminder to never support them financially.
I mean this is the weakest one of their stable. Lust Theory isn't bad and does the groundhog day trope well. Summer with Mia 2 is decent. Their new one doesnt look bad. This game was a remake of a game called Corrupting Jennifer and its basically a remaster and port out of RPGM. Not really an afterthought, more like easy content they dont have to rewrite. Also they consistently work on 3 games at the same time. Thats better than most devs and they have consistent updates AND their renders aren't shit.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I mean this is the weakest one of their stable. Lust Theory isn't bad and does the groundhog day trope well. Summer with Mia 2 is decent. Their new one doesnt look bad. This game was a remake of a game called Corrupting Jennifer and its basically a remaster and port out of RPGM. Not really an afterthought, more like easy content they dont have to rewrite. Also they consistently work on 3 games at the same time. Thats better than most devs and they have consistent updates AND their renders aren't shit.
Personally i prefer devs that work in one game at time with passion and enthusiasm.
This game is a mess and Corrupting Jennifer is so much better than this pointless remake marked complete... when many paths were incomplete and bugged.
as I said i suggest to play the original version of the Jennifer story.

The best Inceton game remain Living with Mia in RPGM version.

This dev is no more interested to make good stories... he is just interested to make money.
They work on 3 games at a time but the result is writing mediocre stories that always repeat similar action that are becoming obvious and predictable
I no longer see emotion and passion in their work.
I certainly prefer the work of developers who work on only one game at a time by always improving to reach a complete great story.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
it's definitely the first time I've seen a thread with a game declared completed over a year ago by the original developer... which continues to have attempts at new versions thatat least should be marked as Unofficial
The official version is the Patreon version!
all others attempts are unofficial

... This is definitely proof that Inceton Game NTR got it all wrong in this remake...
The story is the same only in the early days but since Jennifer gets the job as a school teacher they have been trying to create a second path (lesbian i believe) I obviously do not care about lesbian...
but the total failure comes when i tried to continue the path where Jennifer wants to continue having a relationship with her boyfriend... this should be the NTR path... and this is where it is impossible to continue... just a NON SENSE story

this developer uses in his trademark name the word "NTR" and created a patreon page specializing in NTR to remake Corrupting Jennifer...
but making it impossible to follow the only true NTR route that is in the Original game

where is the sense of doing all this?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Any idea how to get the lesbian scene with hope? Jennier the new dean?
You need to be cool with Hope, don't accuse her with the dean, follow the Laurie path and have the scene with Laurie in the school's bathroom, so you speak with Hope later about a favor she wants and she gives you an usb. Later you need to seduce the Dean to put the usb in his computer (I don't know what other things lead to that event because I played the mod, but I guess Jimmy must not send the photo to the Dean). Then, Hope will go to the apartment later in reward.

Reactions: lockerxx
3.50 star(s) 75 Votes