• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - InSpiritual: Calamity [v0.2] [Neytan]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ABQ-NEW

Review [v0.2]

I finished playing this game and immediately came here to give it 5 stars.
    yet when it came to writing a review, it's really hard to justify the 5 stars, because I know some players may not like it in its current state.

so I'm gonna write what the player should expect and then write why I like it.

the renders are 6 - 6.5 out of 10, and so are the models and the lighting. from a visual standpoint, the game is above average.

what you read in the overview is what you'll gonna see in this game, so I don't know where is game story is heading yet.

there is no sound or music, which is a bummer
    ------------------------------------
    now let's talk about why I liked this game.

the characters and the chemistry between them.
    there is something special about how much they love and care for the MC.
    remember that I said that the models look 6 out of 10. well if you get invested in the relationship between the girls, especially the relationship between the MC(Mary) and her GF(Roxanne), you'll have a feeling that they look 9 or 10, at least that is what I have felt when I started the game and when it ended.
    all the negative things I said about this game above can be forgotten/overshadowed, by their cute and wholesome relationship.
    And now all I want to see is a lesbian foursome.
    ------------------------------------

I hope this helps whoever reads this to decide whether the game is worth his time or not.