5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Portada 2.png

Overview:
Calamity has been locked up for almost two thousand years, what she did in the past was dreadful and what she will do when she is released will be unparalleled.
In InSpiritual: Calamity we will meet Mary and Roxanne, two girls who have lived through a lot together.
Between the two of them there is an implied romantic relationship that has not been able to progress to something more physical because Mary has a trauma due to the fact that she suffered a rape by her father.
Roxanne has always been there for her, not only because she is her best friend, but because she knows a secret of Mary's that she herself has not been aware of.
Mary, Roxanne, Christine and Jasmine will have to escape from Calamity's subordinates who seek unique powers, necessary for the restoration of Calamity's power within today's society.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-25
Release Date: 2023-02-25
Developer: Neytan - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English, Español
Other games: Reverse Psychology
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - -
- - -
Android: - -
- - -

12.jpg 17.jpg 23.jpg 25.jpg 29.jpg 45.jpg 53.jpg 68.jpg 74.jpg 81.jpg 398.jpg 448.jpg 501.jpg 638.jpg 711.jpg 716.jpg 291.jpg 105.jpg 357.jpg

Last edited:

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Looks Promissing.
Lets download and try this one. (y)

Images are low quality and the story is still a bit blurry.
Spanish and English drew together.
Hopefully you are making progress and I will watch you after another update.
Continue your work and good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neytan

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
Looks Promissing.
Lets download and try this one. (y)

Images are low quality and the story is still a bit blurry.
Spanish and English drew together.
Hopefully you are making progress and I will watch you after another update.
Continue your work and good luck.
Thanks man, my hardware is not powerful at the moment, I work with what I have, but as soon as I can improve it the quality will increase considerably. Thanks for your feedback.

nazthelass

Mar 8, 2021
Interesting intro, looking forward to more! Character designs could be better, and story seems a bit rushed. Roxanne's hair seem a bit awkward to me, but that's just my opinion.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: nazthelass

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Thanks for letting me know.
Your welcome. No point in having 2 of every anonfile and gofile listed under downloads as they're both the same file so one set can be deleted..

During the groping scene Roxanne says that since you are not comfortable with me touching the FC that the FC should touch her instead. Yet during the whole groping scene Roxanne was touching the FC which should of made the FC freak out.

Needs the animated tag.

What all tags will there be for the game? You can list planned tags under the genre spoiler in the OP. Will Calamity be able to seduce different character's like the FC?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote