• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
A quite pretty story. I hope it won't be too hard to vanquish the villains.
¡Enhorabuena!

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
InSpiritual: Calamity [v0.2]

PC: - - - -

Mac: - - - -

Android: - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lele91

WarbVIII

Mar 15, 2021
Love the work you put into this game the english isn't a big issue at all, though I think there are some choices that are not there prior to the actual story. My only issue is right now I can see to much of what will happen before it does, as if there is a script I already have read, that and the saves don't go past 9 pages like most games do I save a lot because players are not always told that they need to save before updates end. I also save a lot because I want to know what different choices/paths lead so I save the choice option and try them out and save some results as well, and trying multiple options can tell me your probable preferred/winning path. A lot of games have paths you take that are game over choices. Thus I almost always make a save just in case the problem is long term and a slow burn. Not sure this you will want to hear, but the story is almost so predictable that it's funny, I like it a lot helps relieve stress and then there are lines I find funny that probably are not ment that way. Spoilers for those who have not yet played, as an example there is a way they can possibly get each other pregnant, don't know why that made me laugh as much as I did, but an image in my head about it made me laugh a lot. Hope what I have said is helpful and not harmful, oh before I forget the profiles give to much info on the computer part of why I see a story/script in the game. Think the profiles should be sparser until you meet these people and add the info as whomever is playing finds out the info, that in itself will make the story less predictable.

Reactions: Neytan

WarbVIII

Mar 15, 2021
Love the work you put into this game the english isn't a big issue at all, though I think there are some choices that are not there prior to the actual story. My only issue is right now I can see to much of what will happen before it does, as if there is a script I already have read, that and the saves don't go past 9 pages like most games do I save a lot because players are not always told that they need to save before updates end. I also save a lot because I want to know what different choices/paths lead so I save the choice option and try them out and save some results as well, and trying multiple options can tell me your probable preferred/winning path. A lot of games have paths you take that are game over choices. Thus I almost always make a save just in case the problem is long term and a slow burn. Not sure this you will want to hear, but the story is almost so predictable that it's funny, I like it a lot helps relieve stress and then there are lines I find funny that probably are not ment that way. Spoilers for those who have not yet played, as an example there is a way they can possibly get each other pregnant, don't know why that made me laugh as much as I did, but an image in my head about it made me laugh a lot. Hope what I have said is helpful and not harmful, oh before I forget the profiles give to much info on the computer part of why I see a story/script in the game. Think the profiles should be sparser until you meet these people and add the info as whomever is playing finds out the info, that in itself will make the story less predictable.

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
I can see the effort, but the game is so confusing... way into the latest's version content I have no idea what InSpiritualists even are nor who is Christine and how to make sense of it: Mary escaped her parents' house, met Roxanne who presumably lived with Christine (def, landlady), game starts in Mary's new apartement with Rox moving in, but after Christine shows beat up, Mary refers to her as mother.... and it's even more confusing, when you set Christine as Roxy's mother, because I guess that makes both her children. Some please explain this to me.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I can see the effort, but the game is so confusing... way into the latest's version content I have no idea what InSpiritualists even are nor who is Christine and how to make sense of it: Mary escaped her parents' house, met Roxanne who presumably lived with Christine (def, landlady), game starts in Mary's new apartement with Rox moving in, but after Christine shows beat up, Mary refers to her as mother.... and it's even more confusing, when you set Christine as Roxy's mother, because I guess that makes both her children. Some please explain this to me.
What InSpiritualists are becomes clear near the end of the current update, people with innate magic powers.
Christine isn't Mary's mother but she became like a mother for her that's why she calls her that way.

On another note, Mary's pale blue eyes, and Mary's name, make me think of myosotis, which we also call "yeux de Marie" in French (Mary's eyes). The developper is a Spanish-speaker and I wondered if there was the same name in Spanish for those flowers, I couldn't find anything about it.

Last edited:

Neytan

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
What InSpiritualists are becomes clear near the end of the current update, people with innate magic powers.
Christine isn't Mary's mother but she became like a mother for her that's why she calls her that way.

On another note, Mary's pale blue eyes, and Mary's name, make me think of myosotis, which we also call "yeux de Marie" in French (Mary's eyes). The developper is a Spanish-speaker and I wondered if there was the same name in Spanish for those flowers, I couldn't find anything about it.
What a nice coincidence. In Spanish it seems to be called "No me olvides", so I didn't do it on purpose, but what a beautiful coincidence, isn't it?

Reactions: Udayana

ApplesBear

Jan 18, 2020
I think I hit a weird issue where I can't seem to progress the story anymore after going shopping in the afternoon and surprising Roxanne. My notes have nothing under Roxanne and under Jasmine (who I don't even think I've met at this point?) it says to progress the story with Roxanne. The only dialog I ever get with interacting with Roxanne is that MC doesn't want to bother her, and I can't find any time of day where MC wants to go outside. I have tried clicking on everything that I know that I can click on, but no luck. From screenshots in this thread, it looks like I'm missing a lot of the game. Any ideas on what I am missing?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote