TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Really really really enjoyed the prologue! Love the characters so far, the story seems very interesting, and MC is absolutely top notch! Graphics aren't the best, but not bad at all for a beginner, so I hope you'll continue to improve. I love that you added music and some sound effects. They really do make a big difference in how enjoyable the game is.

The English is surprisingly good for an ESL dev. It's significantly better than most ESL writers, and even some native English writers. Kind Nightmares DM me if you want to discuss proofreading. This would be a very easy project, so I would gladly tackle it for free.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Nice, a confident and dominant Futa character with varying emotions and doesn't fumble like a idiot or let others run over her or doesn't do idiotic things that several popular Futa protagonist games. And she isn't the only special one existing in her world like another game had done and even if they are rare, others like her exist. The animations need to be improved but other than that, I hope this turns out a good Futa game with dom and confident character and a good story. And none of that pretentious nonsense that other games' Futa characters follow(Not naming the games, but one can presume) .

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
wait! one of the sisters named Malika? :confused: now i cant name MC Malika lol
I don't remember giving anyone that name. The twin's name is Mia so it should be fine.

Really really really enjoyed the prologue! Love the characters so far, the story seems very interesting, and MC is absolutely top notch! Graphics aren't the best, but not bad at all for a beginner, so I hope you'll continue to improve. I love that you added music and some sound effects. They really do make a big difference in how enjoyable the game is.

The English is surprisingly good for an ESL dev. It's significantly better than most ESL writers, and even some native English writers. Kind Nightmares DM me if you want to discuss proofreading. This would be a very easy project, so I would gladly tackle it for free.
Thank you! Honestly, English isn't even my third language, so I know I can make silly mistakes. I hope your offer will still stand as work on the script for the first chapter draws to a close.

I would also like to thank everyone for the feedback, I didn't expect the game to be received so warmly. I'm glad you liked Jade. I've been wanting to find a game where the fem or futa mc is confident and dominant enough from the start (at least the way I see those qualities) for a long time, but such games are very rare, so I decided to make my own. This project can be safely called a work of passion and I don't hope to make money from it. I know that the graphics are weak to say the least, but I'll try to make it better if my old software doesn't fuck me over. :HideThePain:

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I don't remember giving anyone that name. The twin's name is Mia so it should be fine.

Thank you! Honestly, English isn't even my third language, so I know I can make silly mistakes. I hope your offer will still stand as work on the script for the first chapter draws to a close.

I would also like to thank everyone for the feedback, I didn't expect the game to be received so warmly. I'm glad you liked Jade. I've been wanting to find a game where the fem or futa mc is confident and dominant enough from the start (at least the way I see those qualities) for a long time, but such games are very rare, so I decided to make my own. This project can be safely called a work of passion and I don't hope to make money from it. I know that the graphics are weak to say the least, but I'll try to make it better if my old software doesn't fuck me over. :HideThePain:
My offer absolutely stands. English is my first of three languages, but my third(Korean) isn't as good as your English. There won't be a lot of corrections needed, so it should be a quick task. Send me a private message when you've got a script ready for proofreading, and most likely I can have it finished within a day.

4.90 star(s) 17 Votes