Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
I understand what you're saying, but My Best Deal is a non-con oriented game from a non-con oriented dev, so that's not even a good example. The non-con is actually pretty weak compared to their first title, coming from a non-con enjoyer. I actually prefer non-con games with characters who are more opportunistic than imposing so yeah the overlap with poor conceptions of dominance and non-con probably sucks for people who are into either fetish. Not that they can't overlap in a cohesive way.

What I really want though is games with actual trans characters who aren't in some dom/sub dynamic or uber-human 3rd gender something or the others. Not sure why the whole space of futa/trans has gone in that direction in recent years, but I'll keep hoping for some regular trans content, of which there are exactly 8 or so WEG that are well done.

This game is good though even though it's another 3rd uber gender game on the heap...
Sure, regarding My Best Deal, it's something that became apparent later on but brute-forcing non-con isn't an excuse for having poorly written characters enforcing said non-con. I'm more than fine with non-con as long as it's done right, but My Best Deal (was it Ms Collins? The teacher or whatever + Hecate) just had so many issues with how they were written to effectively pull that off.
I do agree however that a lot of devs have pretty vague conceptions of both dom and non-con which often ends up being fairly detrimental.

Also, I'm entirely with you on having a trans character who's actually just a regular LI and not specifically tied to any fetishistic content (though, I suppose trans CAN be argued as fetishistic unfortunately) but as you said, it's a rarity. I'm wondering which characters you've noticed thus far as I've only really found Midlife Crisis and Moving the Chains to have somewhat realistic trans characters. Moving the Chains does come off as more submissive but it's alleviated a bit by the character having some good writing and is in a more formative phase of finding what she wants.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Hey, everybody.

I'm slowly finishing up the renders for chapter two. I started doing them almost immediately after the release of the first one, but things have been delayed. The reason? I'm trying to improve the quality of the renders. I have 2 big blocks of images left to do and then I'll just work with the script. I'm not sure if it'll be this week, but next week for sure.

In the new chapter you'll see new faces, new "old" faces and faces that will become very important to the plot, and maybe even become the main love interests for the mc, whatever name you gave her.

A couple of pictures to show that I'm not just sitting idle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have a great week everyone!

Last edited:

Lux37

Aug 13, 2021
Kind Nightmares first of all I'm really loved your work.
This game now one of my favourite.

I'm playing in mobile using JoiPlay
The problem is game not opening there is a error in the opening (added traceback).

To avoid getting this error needed rpy files in outside like rpyc files in the directory.
i know it's all including in archive.rpa but JoiPlay couldn't load script files in archive pkg.
plus outside only compiled files.
That's why the error.

What I'm asking is Could you kindly include rpy files outside the directory in your next update.
Yes I can extract and decompile the scripts using pc and moved to phone.

But, New members (or) who play in JoiPlay doesn't have pc, they don't know how these are works here.

Sorry for the trouble just wanted share my thoughts, If I'm asking too much just ignored my thread.

Again Thankyou for the good game and waiting for more updates :love:
Yes, do this please, that way android users will not have to rely on the kidness of other members of the forum for a apk and instead will be able to play with only the windows release.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
From the moment mom appeared on TV, I couldn't wait to see her "live". Unfortunately, it was a disappointment, but maybe she will be prettier in the next renders. She was definitely my favorite in the demo. That changed in Ch.1. From the moment the aunt shows up, it's clear who the main MILF is. God, when her nipples are peeking out of that tank top in the kitchen scene, she is unbelievably sexy.

The story also gets a little complicated and it is already clear that dad did not die by accident.

I look forward to the next chapter

Reactions: Lich-Lord457

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Sure, regarding My Best Deal, it's something that became apparent later on but brute-forcing non-con isn't an excuse for having poorly written characters enforcing said non-con. I'm more than fine with non-con as long as it's done right, but My Best Deal (was it Ms Collins? The teacher or whatever + Hecate) just had so many issues with how they were written to effectively pull that off.
I do agree however that a lot of devs have pretty vague conceptions of both dom and non-con which often ends up being fairly detrimental.

Also, I'm entirely with you on having a trans character who's actually just a regular LI and not specifically tied to any fetishistic content (though, I suppose trans CAN be argued as fetishistic unfortunately) but as you said, it's a rarity. I'm wondering which characters you've noticed thus far as I've only really found Midlife Crisis and Moving the Chains to have somewhat realistic trans characters. Moving the Chains does come off as more submissive but it's alleviated a bit by the character having some good writing and is in a more formative phase of finding what she wants.
Midlife Crisis is good on that front, haven't gotten to Move the Chains yet, it's on the list though. There are other titles like Family Affair (although that's got some weird writing), Parental Love and Apartment 69 (Parental Love the character is a very much side character), Depravity, and Confusion. I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple (but not many), also almost all of those have insecure characters who are early in their transition so the stories all end up really similar. But in the list of 3rd uber gender games this one is relatively well done. Like you said the domination is handled pretty well for people who are into that and isn't just poorly-handled non-con.

Reactions: Ciaran8023

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Giving this a try after seeing you in that other thread.
The exposition at the beginning was a bit long but once everything with Blaire started, it caught my attention. Good sequence of events and very nice sex scene.
Big strong alpha futa with a big donger wrapping sexy ladies around her finger will never not be something I enjoy.
Not a bad start, and I'll hopefully get to the rest of it soon.

Reactions: jamonserrano

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
An exception has occurred

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('eye.png') at 0x000000000707a700>:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'eye.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 1137, in script
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Me\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1363, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired=paired)
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Me\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1781, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Me\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1548, in do_with
    return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Me\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Me\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2814, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Me\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1352, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 486, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 260, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Me\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 900, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Mei\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 547, in render
    image = render(self.image, width, height, st, at)
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Marc-Henri\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 957, in render
    return RenderTransform(self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 978, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 413, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render_child
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Me\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 626, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Me\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 309, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Me\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 761, in load
    raise e
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Me\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 711, in load
    filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename, directory="images")
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Me\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 672, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Instinct Unleashed Ch1
Sat Mar 23 09:01:50 2024
I haven't seen anyone report it before. I just wonder if the problem happened on my end in the download or decompression now.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
An exception has occurred

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('eye.png') at 0x000000000707a700>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 1137, in script
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Me\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1363, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired=paired)
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Me\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1781, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Me\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1548, in do_with
    return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Me\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Me\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2814, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Me\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1352, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 486, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Me\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 900, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Mei\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 547, in render
    image = render(self.image, width, height, st, at)
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Marc-Henri\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 957, in render
    return RenderTransform(self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 978, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 413, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render_child
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Me\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 626, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Me\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 309, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Me\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 761, in load
    raise e
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Me\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 711, in load
    filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename, directory="images")
  File "E:\utilisateurs\Me\jeuxA\InstinctUnleashed-Ch1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 672, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Instinct Unleashed Ch1
Sat Mar 23 09:01:50 2024
I haven't seen anyone report it before. I just wonder if the problem happened on my end in the download or decompression now.
Nope, my bad sorry. Fixed it and that should be fine in the upcoming update.

Thank you.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
For clarification based on what the game is saying. Sam has a girlfriend, and the only way to eventually meet her is to go the sissifcation route?

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
For clarification based on what the game is saying. Sam has a girlfriend, and the only way to eventually meet her is to go the sissifcation route?
In short - yes.

But don't worry, if you don't like this kind of content, you won't lose anything. Even though I have big plans for Sam, his girlfriend will be like an integral part of his path.

Last edited:

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Alright. Thanks for the clarification.
I'm more for the futa on female. If the girlfriend is tied to Sam and doesn't have any alone time with Jade or if there is no netori then I can pass this one by.
Even though this theme in particular is not for me, I'm a fan of options to take the story in different ways for different canons with some farther reaching fetishes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lich-Lord457

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I really liked all of what I have played to this point even if I am not into oversized shlongs. The story and situations are enough for me to get over my slight hiccups. So continue doing your thing and have fun doing it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also:
RIP Kentarō Miura :cry:
View attachment 3474331
Thank you! I actually knew about that typo, but just forgot about it. :HideThePain:

I'll go fix it before I forget again.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
4.60 star(s) 23 Votes