RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Maybe play the game first before trying your hand of making hypothesis people. :oops:

Also really doubt creators are going there from what has been said on discord and here.

Dec 20, 2020
Nothing I've written, anywhere in this thread, has to do with scientific accuracy. Don't misrepresent me.
You said Sam would need DNA altering gene therapy, and that science shouldn't be turned to magic. How is that not calling for scientific accuracy? You misrepresent yourself.

Futanaris don't have pussys in Kind Nightmare's world.
Is this something from the Discord? I don't recall it being mentioned in the game, and there's never been a good pic of that part of MC's body. Only frontals. I'm not denying that it could be true, just not revealed yet (that I remember). If it's a Discord reveal or something KN mentioned in an old post, KN could decide to go in another direction. Wouldn't be the first time a dev has done that. If it is something I have forgotten, then it blows everything I have been talking about right out of the water.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You said Sam would need DNA altering gene therapy, and that science shouldn't be turned to magic. How is that not calling for scientific accuracy? You misrepresent yourself.
You're confusing logical consistency with scientific accuracy, something I already mentioned in the previous post of mine you were directly replying to, and specifically referring to that post in this reply.

Again, do not misrepresent me. That's twice now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Is this something from the Discord? I don't recall it being mentioned in the game, and there's never been a good pic of that part of MC's body. Only frontals. I'm not denying that it could be true, just not revealed yet (that I remember). If it's a Discord reveal or something KN mentioned in an old post, KN could decide to go in another direction. Wouldn't be the first time a dev has done that. If it is something I have forgotten, then it blows everything I have been talking about right out of the water.
It has been said on discord, also pretty sure it was said here too. And the renders in the game during some sex scenes make this quite obvious.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Mate, I really love your game! I hope you are still feeling it and don't get burned while making it.
I think the balance between sex and story you found is great.

Of course one part of me wants more and longer sex scenes with more choices but I understand it is hard to even everything out.

Looking forward how everything unfolds and thank you very much for keeping us updated!

SumGuy

Dec 21, 2017
Took me a while to notice the protagonist's tattoo's are from Berserk. I'm currently at the start of chapter 2, is she revealed to be a weeb later on?

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
While I wouldn't be opposed to that, I think KN just used the tattoo's they could find to add to their model. I don't expect there to be that big of a meaning to it.
Or it was just a simple easter egg because Kind Nightmares could be a fan of Berserk

4.50 star(s) 41 Votes