Seeking Interactive sex sims like NiiCrii games, Rinkan Hut, Bousoft games with x-ray, cervix penetration, belly bulge, cum inflation, condoms, pregnancy.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
Looking for sandbox sex simulators that focus purely on the sex aspect and interaction with the girl, story is irrelevant but I won't mind it if it doesn't take too much grind.

What I mostly want is interactive sex, one really well done position with lots of interactions or several with less, must feature x-ray/internal view with belly bulge, multiple creampies and cumshots that are visually represented with cum on the body parts we choose or in the womb by filling it and optional extras that are very much welcome would be cum inflation, cervix penetration like in Rinkan Hut, maybe also urethtra penetration like in BouSoft games, condom play like putting it on, assuring girl it's on, then taking it off, sabotaging it like in Simple Days, pregnancy stats with impregnation game or animation like in Simple Days and NiiCri games.

It can also be a training game where you unlock interactions as you go and make the girl love you or hate you, completely break her and make her obedient or crave sex, etc, don't want a girl that is a lifeless doll, I want some personality you can set or just changing moods or at the very least she should be reacting to what is happening but if there is a game that has all those fetishes I mentioned I'll accept a lifeless doll too, really anything that has all of that will be a win regardless of what I fuck, monster girl, elf, zombie, doesn't matter. Girl customization welcome, clothes, body parts, even minimum one like in super deep throat.

The game can be 2D or 3D or mix of both, can be like more old school animation you'd see in flash games, propely rigged modern animations in Unity, Unreal or Live2D, just not anything preprendered as that would not really by a sandbox sex sim but a VN - but if you know of any like Simple Days, with condom sabotaging, multiple girls and multiple pregnancies you can leave suggestions too.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
I've downloaded a fair amount of new games, will go through them and update the thread with fetishes I found in each that are actually worth checking, sadly nothing with the extreme stuff (cervix penetration, cum inflation) but there may be few new additions with belly bulging and x-ray.

I mean in hentai cervix stuff is like super common, why aren't any devs making games that explore it? So many crappy VNs with often no animation and DAZ characters, so little actual interactive games... :(

Rob2021

May 11, 2021
Probably not what you're looking for, but EraTohoK's the best sex sandbox I've played if you're okay with text based and like Touhou hentai

Reactions: Favvy

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
No cuminflation/bulging/womb stuff but interactive and has (crappy) x-ray - some modelling agency.

Nylanyd.ruiz

Aug 30, 2022
Dayum. You sure know your stuff. I agree, there arent really any games that offer that. I found lust's cupid that offers some cumflation and belly bulge with a certain amount of customization, although it is still limitted. For example, you can pierce the cervix but no cumflation for it. In the current update there is no anal either, its just pussy doggy style or standing blowjob. Tho seeing her spurt out the gallons she swallowed is nice

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
Up for more

I know one that is Big Long Complex but there only one CG. the game is prety good in general, but need more content.
Can confirm, has one cervix penetration scene, game is short so IMO still worth trying out, dev has got stuck upgrading from the shit engine he used and switching to Unreal or Unity but at least we may get proper animations soon (and more of x-ray, cervix/womb stuff).

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
Dayum. You sure know your stuff. I agree, there arent really any games that offer that. I found lust's cupid that offers some cumflation and belly bulge with a certain amount of customization, although it is still limitted. For example, you can pierce the cervix but no cumflation for it. In the current update there is no anal either, its just pussy doggy style or standing blowjob. Tho seeing her spurt out the gallons she swallowed is nice
Played this one but it's still quite barebones, it's great games like these are being made at least but imagine how much to play we'd have if 90% of the games weren't shitty VNs (no offence to VN devs... but these aren't games... and most are shit, two exceptions I can think of with bulges are MIST and Simple Days and few others have some interesting characters but fall short in the animation aspects with lack of them or just not enough to justify animated tag).