Seeking Interactive sex sims like NiiCrii games, Rinkan Hut, Bousoft games with x-ray, cervix penetration, belly bulge, cum inflation, condoms, pregnancy.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
If you have the will power to mod it, technically skyrim can do all that
I've just spent several hours playing around with modding Sims 4 and also did 3 and Skyrim long time ago, in all of these cases results are always disappointing, all of the mods that allow these things are just bad hacks, animations are never that great as very few people who make them actually know how to make good animations, there are clipping issues, character size/scaling issues, not to mention you have to spend hours getting all mods to work, then spend even more time making characters and then going through thousands of animations just to find few decent ones.

I've never seen an animation made in either Skyrim or Sims that looked good, the liquid simulations don't exist, body physics often suck too or are absent, the bulges are hand animated and often out of sync, models are low poly, haven't seen x-ray mod for any of these games (it's rare when implemented properly as it is, modding such feature into these games is even harder, hence no x-ray mod for any of these 3) and in general it's all just really badly looking, kinda like old r34 made in SFM, there is no refinement to it, that can be only found when game is crafted from start to feature some specific things and because they are niche, it's hard to come across those that do it well so unless there is now some new mode for Skyrim that does bulges and does them well (dynamic, synced to speed, depth, size and shape of the penis) and some other mods that make NPCs actually react to sex and aren't just playing out a premade animation then I don't think I want to spend more time modding it.

There are really 2 ways these things can be done in games I'm looking, either very well made, handcrafted animations or truly dynamic systems, but the latter is very taxing and thus done rarely, most games still cheat these things but some do it quite well, particularly when they feature simple art style or are just simple in general and focus on one specific thing.

I might edit the first post later and include a list of all games I've discovered so far and leave some quick reviews and what each one has as far as these mechanics go, it's just a shame there is none that does it all.

Reactions: CautiousWheat0

Escrotosensual

Sep 1, 2021
I've just spent several hours playing around with modding Sims 4 and also did 3 and Skyrim long time ago, in all of these cases results are always disappointing, all of the mods that allow these things are just bad hacks, animations are never that great as very few people who make them actually know how to make good animations, there are clipping issues, character size/scaling issues, not to mention you have to spend hours getting all mods to work, then spend even more time making characters and then going through thousands of animations just to find few decent ones.

I've never seen an animation made in either Skyrim or Sims that looked good, the liquid simulations don't exist, body physics often suck too or are absent, the bulges are hand animated and often out of sync, models are low poly, haven't seen x-ray mod for any of these games (it's rare when implemented properly as it is, modding such feature into these games is even harder, hence no x-ray mod for any of these 3) and in general it's all just really badly looking, kinda like old r34 made in SFM, there is no refinement to it, that can be only found when game is crafted from start to feature some specific things and because they are niche, it's hard to come across those that do it well so unless there is now some new mode for Skyrim that does bulges and does them well (dynamic, synced to speed, depth, size and shape of the penis) and some other mods that make NPCs actually react to sex and aren't just playing out a premade animation then I don't think I want to spend more time modding it.

There are really 2 ways these things can be done in games I'm looking, either very well made, handcrafted animations or truly dynamic systems, but the latter is very taxing and thus done rarely, most games still cheat these things but some do it quite well, particularly when they feature simple art style or are just simple in general and focus on one specific thing.

I might edit the first post later and include a list of all games I've discovered so far and leave some quick reviews and what each one has as far as these mechanics go, it's just a shame there is none that does it all.
I know one that has inflation mechanics together with bulge and going all the way through, I'm my opinion, it has the downside of being mainly furry, but it's very very very sandboxy. You can affect your "attributes" in size and length, plus it is a bit of a breeding sim, difference being you control your every movement.
Edit: the game is KoboldKare can be found on Steam, Patreon, itchio. All options grant you a steam key that gives you access to the steam workshop, it's also multiplayer if you are really into that.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
KoboldKare is awful, the game used to be way more fun, but when people (myself included) suggested the game needs actual "goals" to achieve, the dev eventually made the game into a lot of work.
It's extra annoying because the dev can't seem to figure out if it's supposed to be some silly "HAHA YEET THE KOBOLD *splat*" game or if it's supposed to be serious, like half the dragon quests involve a ton of specific grinding of specific kobolds, breeding your way up a long chain so you can get them up to the right type necessary so you can unlock a new thing in the shop, or whatever.
You can't even freely customize yourself anymore, you're limited to the same metabolism system as the other kobolds, and so you have to breed and customize the daylights out of a long string of kobold parents just to get to the design and stats you want, body-swapping the whole way up, and good luck trying to do this while keeping the color you want, too.
Another issue with the new quest system and how grindy it is is that it forces you into making a whole ton of different kobolds whether you like it or not.
Don't like dicks? Too bad.
Playing the game like you're building a harem of big-tiddy kobolds while you run around screwing them all to sell the eggs? Nope.
At least the dev had the foresight to add in cheats to skip the garbage grind and all the forced stuff you probably don't want to do, but eeehhhhhhhhhhh...

I also really miss back when the dev promised piping and hoses for the fluid mechanics, but then dropped them entirely to keep on with the "just place the kobold/bucket/sprayer in front of the grinder nozzle and hope it doesn't spill too much" system, which now is 100x worse because there's more fluid types for you to waste when the kobold's physics jitter and the juice you just carefully balanced sprays right between her knees onto the ground.

Reactions: rocky19141

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
KoboldKare is awful, the game used to be way more fun, but when people (myself included) suggested the game needs actual "goals" to achieve, the dev eventually made the game into a lot of work.
It's extra annoying because the dev can't seem to figure out if it's supposed to be some silly "HAHA YEET THE KOBOLD *splat*" game or if it's supposed to be serious, like half the dragon quests involve a ton of specific grinding of specific kobolds, breeding your way up a long chain so you can get them up to the right type necessary so you can unlock a new thing in the shop, or whatever.
You can't even freely customize yourself anymore, you're limited to the same metabolism system as the other kobolds, and so you have to breed and customize the daylights out of a long string of kobold parents just to get to the design and stats you want, body-swapping the whole way up, and good luck trying to do this while keeping the color you want, too.
Another issue with the new quest system and how grindy it is is that it forces you into making a whole ton of different kobolds whether you like it or not.
Don't like dicks? Too bad.
Playing the game like you're building a harem of big-tiddy kobolds while you run around screwing them all to sell the eggs? Nope.
At least the dev had the foresight to add in cheats to skip the garbage grind and all the forced stuff you probably don't want to do, but eeehhhhhhhhhhh...

I also really miss back when the dev promised piping and hoses for the fluid mechanics, but then dropped them entirely to keep on with the "just place the kobold/bucket/sprayer in front of the grinder nozzle and hope it doesn't spill too much" system, which now is 100x worse because there's more fluid types for you to waste when the kobold's physics jitter and the juice you just carefully balanced sprays right between her knees onto the ground.
I checked it once, didn't even download, first of all because graphics wise it looks shit, this tells me animations are probably also shit and kobolds aren't really sexy if you ask me (nothing against furries but most character designs in those type of games aren't sexy, I'm mild when it comes to it all so cat girls and monster girls is all I can fap to, dragons, kobolds and not very human looking designs do nothing for me, unless they are male, with huge dicks, fucking fairies or goblins... but that's not really furries).

Even then this game is not quite what I'm looking for, I don't mind more gameplay but in this thread I mostly look for complex sex interactions rather than external mechanics (unless game has extensive relationship and pregnancy system, is open world and has amazing graphics and animations, but we know such game doesn't exist).

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
I checked it once, didn't even download, first of all because graphics wise it looks shit, this tells me animations are probably also shit [...]
They went the "funny" route and chose to have all the animations be really loose and bouncy, like back in the day when people playing Garry's Mod would put thrusters on ragdolls and launch their pelvises back and forth against a second ragdoll.
There's a couple animations that are alright, and the cumflation and large insertion mechanics are fine, but that's really all the game has to offer.
In my case, half the animations didn't even work right at all because the game doesn't lock dicks into holes at all, so half the time I'm manually fiddling with a 5' horse dick trying to get it into the kobold before wasting gallons of cum all over the ground.

The game's honestly just a hodgepodged pile of random things the dev wanted to slap in, duct taped together into a "game" at the last second. After all this time, I think the game's only real boon is that it's 100% open source and moddable, but the game doesn't have anywhere near big enough of a fanbase for someone to come along and do a good overhaul mod or fix the "campaign".
On that note, if you don't like kobolds, the Steam Workshop has some modded races to pick through.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
They went the "funny" route and chose to have all the animations be really loose and bouncy, like back in the day when people playing Garry's Mod would put thrusters on ragdolls and launch their pelvises back and forth against a second ragdoll.
There's a couple animations that are alright, and the cumflation and large insertion mechanics are fine, but that's really all the game has to offer.
In my case, half the animations didn't even work right at all because the game doesn't lock dicks into holes at all, so half the time I'm manually fiddling with a 5' horse dick trying to get it into the kobold before wasting gallons of cum all over the ground.

The game's honestly just a hodgepodged pile of random things the dev wanted to slap in, duct taped together into a "game" at the last second. After all this time, I think the game's only real boon is that it's 100% open source and moddable, but the game doesn't have anywhere near big enough of a fanbase for someone to come along and do a good overhaul mod or fix the "campaign".
On that note, if you don't like kobolds, the Steam Workshop has some modded races to pick through.
Mods you say... you got my attention, might check it out then, but those bulges better be good :D

Novad666

Feb 12, 2023
I hope someone finds extra games or content with cervix and womb play, like the games from GT-Four:

Reactions: yrk121

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
I hope someone finds extra games or content with cervix and womb play, like the games from GT-Four:

Not big fan of these, first of all art style, it's this anime that tries to be realistic and 3D and ends up looking worse than proper 3D model with regular shading or pure 2D style, also all the cervix stuff in this is trying too hard to be like realistic, it feels "medical" if you get what I mean.

Much prefer if it's as unrealistic as possible, also if it's gonna have cervix/womb penetration, it should also have side/frontal x-ray view, cum inflation and bulging once penis goes in, cervix stuff on it's own not really what I'm looking for.

The eternal search continues...

PotatoHentai101

Jul 10, 2024
The only game that has good cum physics and creampies/inflation but no xray sadly, is sadly a hardcore furry game called FarmD. If FarmD could have xray and human models added to it may just be a golden game