Flash Interdimensional Engineer [v1.95] [Beachside Bunnies]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

animalrapist

Aug 20, 2020
Trying to run this on Linux through Wine, always complains that the application needs a version of Adobe AIR that could not be found, anyone knows a solution to this?
Use Play on Linux instead.
Hit Install Game>show virtual drives>default or create a new one it doesnt matter>navigate to the exe>it wont actually install but the game will launch so whatever

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
what does cuckolding do ?
adds an incredible... one line of dialogue, which is "Are you watching Ratchet? this guy will knock me up for sure this time", and that's about it from my experience, it doesn't even happen during sex, I had to wait for a while without actually penetrating her for the line to play, so unless I'm really impatient, or didn't notice, there isn't anything else that's different.
As it stands, I don't think any NTR fans are going to get their rocks off to this game for now.

BeeStrongBad

Feb 4, 2021
if you enjoy the game please consider supporting me so I can keep adding new scenes - it was a big update with a ton of dialog to lipsync :sleep:

Between toggling the cuckolding / public + private, and different endings depending on score or post cum setting, there are 72 spoken dialogs so far in the game, though spread accross 4 encounters and toggles it can seem like less.

adds an incredible... one line of dialogue, which is "Are you watching Ratchet? this guy will knock me up for sure this time"
It also adds one line during encounter 2:
  • "Ratchet, watch closely. This is how you please a lombax!"
And two lines of dialog during encounter 3:
  • "This is nice, but ratchet needs to know how to REALLY breed me!"
  • "Do you see how deep he’s inside of me Ratchet??"
The art for this doesn't seem as clean as beachside's usual works.
Do you know what you think it might be? I am still learning, I'd love to know what issue you have with it

Last edited:

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
At least the developer was nice enough to inform you in all Gif on the first post

*BAD*
*BAD*
*BAD*
*BAD*

:sneaky:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Do you know what you think it might be? I am still learning, I'd love to know what issue you have with it
I'm not an artist so I can't give you good artistic advice, however I did study the hard science all my life: biology, anatomy, blah blah blah. I couldn't really figure out what was bothering me at first but i did some little anatomy etches to try to pin point it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think the problem is how the ears and head are connecting. The ears are a bit exaggerated, which is fine and cute and artists should take creative liberties (i looked up how insomniac draws her and found out here ears are actually that god damn big.) Honestly it looks good with the goggles, the strap covers where the ear and head connect. With the headset, to me it looks like the ear is connecting in the way back of the head near the spinal column instead of the more of the side-to-back of the head. I did a crappy little edit to see if it stopped bothering me and I think it did?

I think just removing that line separating the ear and the head makes it look like they're a bit more properly attached, especially with the way her head is facing, we're kind of looking at the side of her head. But with this, it looks like her headphones are full on pointless. They're outputting the sound into her ear flaps rather into her ear canal.

I'm just a dumbass though and I don't like telling artists how to do their art. No need to take my opinions too seriously.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes