Flash Interdimensional Engineer [v1.95] [Beachside Bunnies]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

wWbcbc

Jun 21, 2020
Imo, the art gets better and better each subsequent game released (I'm no artist, personal preference). Going from the Gloryhole in Bunnycop -> Limo -> IE I like the art more and more. The voice lines are also a major plus for me, VA does a great job. I would really like to encourage the Dev to go even further with them (fixing a lot of the critisism people apparently have), but I also know it's a huge time/money-sink. It really seems like a double edged sword; not enough lines and it'll be too repetitive, too many and you'll spend most of your time on synching lips and money on commissions. Unlocking the scenes (1-5) is also done better in IE compared to Bunnycop (too much clicking to get Judy to scene 5). Most of the games similar to this one are even more modular (taking the same animation, but making different characters/scenes that 'slot' into position) and I think that's one way of "improving" your games (then again, most of these games don't have the same level of voice acting). I'm guessing it would (also) make said games less suitable for mobile and I have no idea how that's going to affect your patreons.
Anyway, all the best to you Beachside Bunnies

Edit: Had a 5 min "brainstorm" just to add a few suggestions;
Making the game more modular/customizable using characters from cartoons with very similar 'basic shapes' could be an idea (example: Kim Possible, all characters look alike in terms of basic structure).
Instead of adding more voice-lines, be more stringy in where they are added (example: Rivet has lines for when the player plays badly, most people are going to experience these very rarely.) I know this makes sense within the game and it does well to highlight when people mess up, but I think the game already does this well (Bad in clear red letters) and using voice lines as a reward for doing well makes more sense when they are (understandibly) limited.
To spend less time lip-synching, simply hide the mouth. Having a character talk behind a mask/wall or through a tannoy/gadget. Maybe choking/gagging items?
I know most of this is very obvious, but I just wanted to add suggestions instead of just being 'do this or that better'.

Last edited:

BeeStrongBad

Feb 4, 2021
I think the problem is how the ears and head are connecting.
Oh yeah, this is actually a bug when the headphones accessory is on with the layered objects in flash, not intentional. I'll fix it , thanks!

At least the developer was nice enough to inform you in all Gif on the first post
*BAD*
:sneaky:
Not me, that's a recording of someone playing game mode and just leaving it failing and so she's unhappy

Last edited:

CreamySeed

Sep 16, 2019
Click on her mouth before putting it in her. Can also click the top of her head for a pat, or her stomach for belly rub.
i actually tapping in her mouth(cause i play mobile ver in android) but nothing happen
._. Belly and head pat is work.
Edit : nvm is working, maybe after use the codes causing not working

Last edited:

Santvarg

Oct 22, 2017
I'm able to get 104%, but the bar goes to 105%
There is a hidden note during the last transition, and The first note after the first transition always misses with no text

Reactions: KCohen

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
What's new in 1.5:
  • Coom outside option now added! Hear 5 new outside dialogs
  • Lombax style fur and cock option for guy body
  • Replay the current encounter without going back to the menu (useful to play again with coom on IE)
  • New option, set the size of the x-ray box in the menu (Normal, Larger, Biggest & Smaller)
  • Nerfed the timing window on the tapping game, the tap timing window is much larger now
  • Bug fixes, the most notable being:
    - Fixed a bug where the set_cum head transition was bugged
    - Fixed a bug where Rivet was still talking about human cock when the furry cock was turned on.
    - Fixed a bug where quitting to the menu didn't clean up IE on the next meeting.
  • God tier dialog is now in the game for applicable supporters (Use your code to activate, if you have trouble please message me!)
New Codes:

• blushielombax - IE will have 85% blush locked regardless of pleasure status
  • cumfeeder - coom becomes visible on activation in-game.
  • damien - Custom dialog for Damien, this comes from a god tier supporter who I was not able to contact
  • john - Custom dialog for BigJohn, this comes from a god tier supporter who I was not able to contact

Included all versions from Patreon.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
What's new in 1.5:
  • Coom outside option now added! Hear 5 new outside dialogs
  • Lombax style fur and cock option for guy body
  • Replay the current encounter without going back to the menu (useful to play again with coom on IE)
  • New option, set the size of the x-ray box in the menu (Normal, Larger, Biggest & Smaller)
  • Nerfed the timing window on the tapping game, the tap timing window is much larger now
  • Bug fixes, the most notable being:
    - Fixed a bug where the set_cum head transition was bugged
    - Fixed a bug where Rivet was still talking about human cock when the furry cock was turned on.
    - Fixed a bug where quitting to the menu didn't clean up IE on the next meeting.
  • God tier dialog is now in the game for applicable supporters (Use your code to activate, if you have trouble please message me!)
New Codes:

• blushielombax - IE will have 85% blush locked regardless of pleasure status
  • cumfeeder - coom becomes visible on activation in-game.
  • damien - Custom dialog for Damien, this comes from a god tier supporter who I was not able to contact
  • john - Custom dialog for BigJohn, this comes from a god tier supporter who I was not able to contact

Included all versions from Patreon.
Curious about those custom dialogs, will check it out.

billy&mandy

Sep 29, 2017
Anybody else not getting the 4th encounter to work on the .exe? Everytime I click on the 4th one, it instead repeats the 3rd encounter

Getharion

Sep 30, 2017
What do the random letter codes do? Are they weird dialogue options or something?

Edit: Using a decompiler it looks like that's exactly what they are, different supporters each got an ending dialogue with her saying their name.

Last edited:

TrashyTrash69

Jan 27, 2022
Is anybody else getting a notification from there Windows Security saying "Opening these files might be harmful to your computer. Your Interest security settings blocked one or more files from being opened."

To put it bluntly anyone know if this is safe?

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
Is anybody else getting a notification from there Windows Security saying "Opening these files might be harmful to your computer. Your Interest security settings blocked one or more files from being opened."

To put it bluntly anyone know if this is safe?
Perfectly safe, I don't get those notifications. Most likely cause I've turned off my real time protection because I am too cautious to fall for something oblivious.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes