RPGM Completed Interspecies Violation: Sextreme Dungeon [2018-10-07] [Onna Kishi no Shiro]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Interspecies Violation: Sextreme Dungeon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Slovak

Jul 2, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Interspecies Violation: Sextreme Dungeon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Thank's dude

H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
Y'all think snails and insects are hardcore, you should see some of the mangas this artist has put out.
I've seen some sights but insects to me is barely even below water level of the iceberg to "hardcore" stuff
then again I can't tell if most people are just cowards or i'm just incredibly jaded

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
If that's how you react to this soft core stuff there is a non hentai series I would like you to watch or read "the island of giant insects" both anime and manga exist or infection manga only

Tbh the content of this game is really tame her stomach doesn't get expanded you don't see any births unless you fail then only a few of them exist.

Last edited:

Babylim

Aug 6, 2019
How to view the birth/egg laying scene?
it told me i can view it on the lower floor but i can't find the lower floor

Antlyon

Dec 30, 2020
Onna Kishi no Shiro's combination of speculum + x-ray + insect is my most favorite, too bad most of his works are not translated, and there are really no similar works anywhere else :(

Smolderas

Feb 4, 2021
Onna Kishi no Shiro's combination of speculum + x-ray + insect is my most favorite, too bad most of his works are not translated, and there are really no similar works anywhere else :(
Do you know if there are uploads anywhere of his works? I've been searching for hours but no luck, I really want to see them as all of of them contain my biggest fetishes

Vandalbear

Mar 10, 2020
Do you know if there are uploads anywhere of his works? I've been searching for hours but no luck, I really want to see them as all of of them contain my biggest fetishes

You can find some of them on nhentai.net under the groups tag: Onna Kishi no Shiro, tbh though there is so much better artists (and more f**ed up art) there that its only gets meh from me, though you do you. Also they havent been translated into english yet either, but some of them have the japanese rmoved so its like a picture slideshow.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes