Fan Art Intertwined: Fan Art and Assets

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
I'm surprised this thread doesn't exist yet. So I'm creating this thread to post your fan art here and to help identify the various assets used for the beautiful girls from the game Intertwined.

I think I found most of the skin textures, but I'm struggling to identify some of the morphs/characters under the skin. Anyways, here is what I got so far.

Asset list - not 100% correct:

Adriana:
Body+Face: -
Skin: with some weird looking eyebrows on top of the regular ones and maybe tanned
Hair:

Alexis:
Body+Face:
Skin:
Hairs: ,

Alexis (young/flashbacks):
Body+Face:
Skin:
Hair:

Brooke:
Body+Face:-
Skin: (with freckles 02)
Hair:

Cara:
Body+Face: could be , not sure here all SASEs look so much alike
Skin:
Hairs: , or

Elena:
Body+Face:
Skin:
Hair: Nina Hair

Emily:
Body+Face:
Skin:
Hairs: , or in 1st flashback

Emily (young):
Body+Face:- (probably a mix of and others)
Skin:
Hair: or

Erynn:
Body+Face: could be
Skin: maybe tanned
Hairs: , ,

Erynn (young/flashbacks):
Body+Face:
Skin:
Hair:

Gabi:
Body+Face:
Skin:

Iris:
Body+Face:
Skin:

Jasmine:
Body+Face:
Skin:
Hair:

Julia:
Body+Face:
Skin:
Hair:

Lakeyn:
Body+Face:
Skin:
Hair: probably with a shader
Tattoos:

Layla:
Body+Face:
Skin:

Melissa:
Body+Face:
Skin:
Tattoos:-

Nikki:
Body+Face: + muscle/fitness morphs
Skin:

Rachel:
Body+Face:
Skin: Somehow her skin changes throughout the game maybe caused by the rework of chapter1? at chapter 3 and later
Hair:

Sienna:
Body+Face:
Skin:
Hair:

Tori:
Skin: It is a FW skin. The tricky part is which one because most or all of the dark FW skins have the same pattern of moles and marks.
Hair:

Valeria:
Body+Face:- My guess is one from SASE but again there are so many and I don't know which one.
Skin:
Hairs: , , Sporty Chic

MC:
Body+Face:
Skin:
Hair: and/or
Beard: could be the one included in
Tattoos:

I will try to keep this asset list updated.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I'm surprised this thread doesn't exist yet. So I'm creating this thread to post your fan art here and to help identify the various assets used for the beautiful girls from the game Intertwined.

I think I found most of the skin textures, but I'm struggling to identify some of the morphs/characters under the skin. Anyways, here is what I got so far.

Erynn:

Thank you so much I honestly been wanting to mess with Daz3D just for Erynn she is one my favorite LI out of all the LI ive seen in the 55 AVN ive played so far but could never find a asset list.

Reactions: lazy_potato

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Thought so

You're welcome. She's also one of my favorites and one of the reason why I started this.
I still need to mess around and learn DAZ3D slowly but it's alot harder to recreate her than I thought. You did a wonderful job I spent a few hours getting everything working and a bit of time trying to create her. I'll probably just try to slowly learn the program first tho I doubt I'll ever be able to get her as close as you did. I'm not artistic and lack a eye for detail when it comes to moving sliders on character creators in general. So moving the sliders just right to get the details just right on her like her lips for example will be very hard for me but i'm going to do my best since she is my favorite character. But at least the default model is close in some area's so I might be able to do an okay job.

lazy_potato

Aug 26, 2019
Yeah Daz can be overwhelming at first. TBH, I didn't change any sliders too, just River with Amber skin and Amber make-up/eyes. That's it. I think lighting and expressions can change the appearance of a character a lot.

Reactions: Lanxorn

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
Yeah Daz can be overwhelming at first. TBH, I didn't change any sliders too, just River with Amber skin and Amber make-up/eyes. That's it. I think lighting and expressions can change the appearance of a character a lot.
Totally agree. Expression change a lot, characters more live

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I see thanks guess the lighting and expressions really show more than I thought since it's the same model but also looks different then your renders in some area's . Time to slowly learn it then thanks for that bit of advise.

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Thanks for making this thread! I remember when I first started working with Daz being disappointed that there was no fan art thread for Intertwined.

Jericho-2043

Jun 23, 2018

Asset list - not 100% correct:

Adriana:
Body+Face: -
Skin: with some weird looking eyebrows on top of the regular ones and maybe tanned
Hair:

Alexis:
Body+Face:
Skin:

Alexis (young/flashbacks):
Body+Face:
Skin:
Hair:

Brooke:
Skin: (with freckles 02)
Hair:

Cara:
Body+Face: could be , not sure here all SASEs look so much alike
Skin:

Elena:
Body+Face:
Skin:
Hair: Nina Hair

Emily:
Body+Face:
Skin:
Hairs: , or in 1st flashback

Emily (young):
Body+Face:- (probably a mix of and others)
Skin:

Erynn:

Erynn (young/flashbacks):
Body+Face:
Skin:
Hair:

Gabi:
Body+Face:
Skin:

Iris:
Body+Face:
Skin:

Jasmine:
Body+Face:
Skin:
Hair:

Julia:
Body+Face:
Skin:
Hair:

Lakeyn:
Body+Face:
Skin:
Hair: probably with a shader
Tattoos:- Inked Vol.18: Trash Polka for genesis 8 Female.

Layla:
Body+Face:
Skin:

Melissa:
Body+Face:
Skin:

Nikki:
Body+Face: + muscle/fitness morphs
Skin:

Rachel:
Body+Face:
Skin: Somehow her skin changes throughout the game maybe caused by the rework of chapter1? at chapter 3 and later
Hair:

Sienna:
Body+Face:
Skin:
Hair:

Tori:
Skin: It is a FW skin. The tricky part is which one because most or all of the dark FW skins have the same pattern of moles and marks.
Hair:

Valeria:
Body+Face:- My guess is one from SASE but again there are so many and I don't know which one.
Skin:
Hairs: , , Sporty Chic

MC:
Body+Face:
Skin:
Hair: and/or
Beard: could be the one included in

Tattoos for Lakeyn Inked Vol.18: Trash Polka for genesis 8 Female, (Both arms and front below navel)
Still looking for the neck tattoos.