Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Intertwined - Multi Mod (cheat, game enhancements + music player)[ v0.12.1)[KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Well... this would actually be possible, even without playing the game through completely. There is only one "small problem": after a quick check in the game code there are currently already 19!!! girls with a counter! And unfortunately I can't probably fit all counters of them on the screen at once.

So maybe you can help me there: here's a code copy from these girls. I could show about 10-12 of them on the screen - which ones?

$ Alexis_Points = 0
$ Emily_Points = 0
$ Melissa_Points = 0
$ Erynn_Points = 0
$ Layla_Points = 0
$ Elena_Points = 0
$ Nikki_Points = 0
$ Cara_Points = 0
$ Tori_Points = 0
$ Adriana_Points = 0
$ Gabi_Points = 0
$ Naomi_Points = 0
$ Rachel_Points = 0
$ Natasha_Points = 0
$ Lakeyn_Points = 0
$ Valeria_Points = 0
$ Julia_Points = 0
$ Sienna_Points = 0
$ Brooke_Points = 0
It's hard to say which characters will be important in the future. we know that rachel's route is finished so don't actually need her points. As of now important characters are

$ Alexis_Points = 0
$ Emily_Points = 0
$ Melissa_Points = 0
$ Erynn_Points = 0
$ Layla_Points = 0
$ Elena_Points = 0
$ Nikki_Points = 0
$ Cara_Points = 0
$ Adriana_Points = 0
$ Lakeyn_Points = 0
$ Valeria_Points = 0
$ Brooke_Points = 0

If you want to make it 10 you can get rid of Adriana and Emily.

If possible can you also make a menu where we can see points for all the 19 girls and can also change points?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
It's hard to say which characters will be important in the future. we know that rachel's route is finished so don't actually need her points. As of now important characters are

$ Alexis_Points = 0
$ Emily_Points = 0
$ Melissa_Points = 0
$ Erynn_Points = 0
$ Layla_Points = 0
$ Elena_Points = 0
$ Nikki_Points = 0
$ Cara_Points = 0
$ Adriana_Points = 0
$ Lakeyn_Points = 0
$ Valeria_Points = 0
$ Brooke_Points = 0

If you want to make it 10 you can get rid of Adriana and Emily.

If possible can you also make a menu where we can see points for all the 19 girls and can also change points?
I already made a quick Mod with all Points, splitted in two screens (you can switch with the ">>" and "<<").
It's a beta version, the chapters info for the points are not checked so far. And maybe I add the game variables from the choices in a "more cheating" screen, too.
Attention: You must start a new game or at least a new chapter!

Download Mod only v0.5.5beta (<1MB)
FilesUpload (removed link)

Mod screenshots:
Intertwined_01.jpg
Intertwined_02.jpg

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I already made a quick Mod with all Points, splitted in two screens (you can switch with the ">>" and "<<").
It's a beta version, the chapters info for the points are not checked so far. And maybe I add the game variables from the choices in a "more cheating" screen, too.

Attention: You must start a new game or at least a new chapter!

Download Mod only v0.5.5beta (<1MB)

Mod screenshots:
i got this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find font u'KoGa3.ttf'.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
i got this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find font u'KoGa3.ttf'.
Sorry, I've forgotten to put the font file into the ZIP. I will re-upload the patched file soon.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Sorry, I've forgotten to put the font file into the ZIP. I will re-upload the patched file soon.
I was hoping to use this mod with scrappy's mod since scrappy's mod do not allow to see or change points. can you make a in-game mod button which can be used along with scrappy's mod?

Scrappy's mod isn't out yet but that's the only walkthrough mod option people are waiting for since zoey's mod is heavily modded which messes up the story.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I was hoping to use this mod with scrappy's mod since scrappy's mod do not allow to see or change points. can you make a in-game mod button which can be used along with scrappy's mod?

Scrappy's mod isn't out yet but that's the only walkthrough mod option people are waiting for since zoey's mod is heavily modded which messes up the story.
Uploaded the fixed Mod version. It's already on the Mod main page. I made a quick game check, for me it worked so far.

Unfortunately I'm probably modifying the same script files from the game as scrappy. And I don't want to mess it up for him (I did this once on another Mod - well, the other modder was pretty pissed...)

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Thanks for your kind words. Yes, it was not an easy decision for me, because it comes even worse: I "won't be able" to play the game anymore either! :oops:

Sounds funny, but it has to do with the fact that I would immediately start tinkering with the game code again if I started to play it...and then exactly what I don't want to happen - would happen: to spend too much time on this one Mod right now. Well, too bad. But I know myself much too well...

But maybe you' re right, and there is something good about it as well. Anyway - thanks again for using my Mod!
Thanks for at least doing the cheating mod again. But I have to say that I really liked your music for the game. And now, while started playing the new game update from the beginning, I already missed something.

So a maybe silly question before I go on playing: Are there any news if you are going to continue with the music integration? Of course I would then (eagerly) wait for it!

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for at least doing the cheating mod again. But I have to say that I really liked your music for the game. And now, while started playing the new game update from the beginning, I already missed something.

So a maybe silly question before I go on playing: Are there any news if you are going to continue with the music integration? Of course I would then (eagerly) wait for it!
Sorry, haven't really gotten into it yet. I will probably take a closer look at the game script files this weekend because of my possible upcoming cheating update (show/change the game variables). Maybe I'll know something more about music: yes/no afterwards. But: playing the game itself is still "taboo" for me, at least until this decision...

Reactions: kschn68

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Sorry, haven't really gotten into it yet. I will probably take a closer look at the game script files this weekend because of my possible upcoming cheating update (show/change the game variables). Maybe I'll know something more about music: yes/no afterwards. But: playing the game itself is still "taboo" for me, at least until this decision...
Due to some of the recent script changes, I too restarted the game and without your amazing music mod, it all just feels so lifeless that I had to stop playing. I add my voice to those wishing you continue it sometime soon. I appreciate that you are also very busy.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Due to some of the recent script changes, I too restarted the game and without your amazing music mod, it all just feels so lifeless that I had to stop playing. I add my voice to those wishing you continue it sometime soon. I appreciate that you are also very busy.
Wow, I did not expect that :oops:. Now I'm already stopping others from playing this great game...
As I said, I'll probably take a closer look at it this weekend because of the game variables. But still, the decision will not be easy for the music addon.

What might help is that I don't expect too many game updates with Mods from me in the near future: Rebirth pauses this month, Hillside comes a bit before Christmas, Picture Perfect already had an update a few days ago, and only god knows, when Halfway House or Unleashed are released...

So maybe I can invest a bit more time into this Mod if necessary - but if it would take way to much time (more then a weekend), I will unfortunately have to stop the music integration.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Wow, I did not expect that :oops:. Now I'm already stopping others from playing this great game...
As I said, I'll probably take a closer look at it this weekend because of the game variables. But still, the decision will not be easy for the music addon.

What might help is that I don't expect too many game updates with Mods from me in the near future: Rebirth pauses this month, Hillside comes a bit before Christmas, Picture Perfect already had an update a few days ago, and only god knows, when Halfway House or Unleashed are released...

So maybe I can invest a bit more time into this Mod if necessary - but if it would take way to much time (more then a weekend), I will unfortunately have to stop the music integration.
Not trying to put you under any pressure. To clarify, I had already played up to the last music mod update (5.0) recently, so know the bulk of the story. I tend to imagine these VN's as TV or films due to the recurring character models we see, restarting from scratch, honestly I started thinking about my fave tv shows and films, and how different they would be without music attached and just couldn't ignore the silence. I didn't even finish the MC getting off the plane!.

Keep up the good work and I'll keep my fingers crossed that the recent changes allow you to use what you already had and can add to it

Reactions: Mad Max68 and KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Short note:
As promised I have taken a closer look at it. Well, what can I say...I think I'll do it. I've only started the game to check some variables for the cheating Mod - and I already wanted to begin to add music...

For now I don't know when it's done, maybe I have time for it this and probably next weekend. If it takes longer I maybe release a test version in between for the first game chapters, let's see.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Short note to my Mod update
The rework of my Mod is finished. Since I've done some changes and also added a new function here some comments from me for this:

- Mod menu button
I changed the way to access my Mod menu a bit. There is now a Mod menu button integrated in the already existing quick menu on the bottom of the screen.
2020-12-13 04_55_58-Window.jpg

This has the benefit that (under certain circumstances) you can also load saves without my Mod, because this menu (with a added button) is still displayed. I have created a kind of import function for this. If you successfully load such a save without having used my Mod so far, a red hint appears to activate this in this menu.
2020-12-13 05_12_52-Window.jpg 2020-12-13 05_13_17-Window.jpg
I tested this with a few saves on my end and it actually worked quite well. There are two things to note: the music appears only at the next title change planned in the game script. And the chapter display is set to "EP?" until you reach a new chapter. Oh yes, and the cheating is enabled for all existing variables immediately, not after reaching the first appearance in the game, too.

- The new function "Show route choices..."
This function is only intended as a addition to your normal playthrough and is deactivated as default! You can activate it in my Mod menu:
2020-12-13 05_15_12-Window.jpg
When this is activated, opportunities to switch to these alternative routes appear at certain points in the game temporarily.
2020-12-13 05_20_47-Window.jpg
But as already indicated there: Please do not use this alternative route for the normal playthrough! Please save at this point so that you can then continue normally in the game again!
When you use this route you can see that by two "indicators": first the "EP" symbol is getting red with and added "!"
2020-12-13 05_25_40-Window.jpg
and second the menu button changes also into red and indicates that the function is now activated
2020-12-13 05_28_02-Window.jpg

And then at the "end" of this alternative route you get a messege in the game to better switch back to your "normal" playthrough 2020-12-13 05_31_13-Window.jpg

So far I have added some scenes for the flight attendant Rachel (1x EP3 / 2x Ep4) and one for the spanish teacher Gabi (EP5). The point of this feature is that if you do a "normal" playthrough on the Alexis/Erynn/Layla routes, these scenes would not appear and you would have to do your own playthroughs for them. With this activated you can at least have a quick look at these scenes.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Exception on startup
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Strange, I just tested both (the original game + mod and the complete compressed version) on my PC in a fresh install, and both started without problems...

I will do this test also later on my Notebook, maybe on my main PC (were I'm doing my Mods) is something already different.

Maybe you can try the complete compressed version in a fresh install too and tell me if there's the same problem again.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Strange, I just tested both (the original game + mod and the complete compressed version) on my PC in a fresh install, and both started without problems...

I will do this test also later on my Notebook, maybe on my main PC (were I'm doing my Mods) is something already different.

Maybe you can try the complete compressed version in a fresh install too and tell me if there's the same problem again.
My bad, I had scrappy's gallery in the "game" folder, that must have caused it s it is fine now. Sorry for wasting your time :(

Reactions: KoGa3

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Well, I unfortunately won't have time to play it completely until later today, but of course I had to test it out shortly at least once. And already after the music started in the main menu I knew that something was missing for me. Now I'm already looking forward to continue playing it. A big thanks from me for continuing with your mod!

Update 14.12.2020:
Played through it yesterday - just great. For me especially the music enhances the already great game even more. Thanks again for this wonderful mod.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Hey man, awesome mod! Absolutely love it (y)
I'm getting the following bug though:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey man, awesome mod! Absolutely love it (y)
I'm getting the following bug though:
Thanks for the info. Seems to be a typo on my part, sorry.

Here is a quick patch for it. Just unpack the ZIP and copy the extracted file "episode_4.rpy" into the game folder (.../Intertwined-0.5.5../game), replacing the existing file.

Link

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for the info. Seems to be a typo on my part, sorry.

Here is a quick patch for it. Just unpack the ZIP and copy the extracted file "episode_4.rpy" into the game folder (.../Intertwined-0.5.5../game), replacing the existing file.

Link
Okay, cheers for that! Now I just found another weird bug. At the saving point provided and with the walkthrough enabled, you click the next screen and this menu shows up:
Menu.png

However, if you disable the walkthrough at that same saving point and then click the next screen, it throws you on a different path.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes