Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Intertwined - Multi Mod (cheat, game enhancements + music player)[ v0.12.1)[KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info:
I set my Mod to Onhold as a precaution, at least the audio and the walkthrough functions. All the chapters in the original game have been revised again... (I thought that was actually mostly done with the game version 0.55). It is apparently "only" many text corrections, but I also would have to revise everything from scratch. Oh boy, not again...

I'll do a quick Mod version with the info screen (the game points) and the cheating options (setting these game points and the game choices/variables). Should be done later today.

April 4, 2021
Quick note: I'll probably do music/audio again, maybe the walkthrough as well. But that won't happen so fast, maybe I'll skip this release and do it on the next one, we'll see. And I also consider to continue the "little" Mod with only info screen/cheating as well. This actually as a kind of emergency solution released Mod variant was already downloaded quite often...

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
hum
the relationship points can not be altered atm - is it intendet to?

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, sorry for that. I missed that when transferring the code from the old Mod with music. I' m about to fix it in a moment.
its ok - take your time
after 0.7 update i have to replay whole story - somethings messed up there(not from the mod tough) :(

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm having issues also. Moved my saves over, because the game wasn't seeing them, but, something is also blocking the mod. I don't think it's the mod causing this shit.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
its ok - take your time
after 0.7 update i have to replay whole story - somethings messed up there(not from the mod tough) :(
The Mod bugfix is ready, now you should be able to change the game points again.

I'm having issues also. Moved my saves over, because the game wasn't seeing them, but, something is also blocking the mod. I don't think it's the mod causing this shit.
I did a quick check with a fresh game/Mod installation myself and it worked. Also the old saves where still there. So that's really strange that they are not shown up in your game.

• Love
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
The Mod bugfix is ready, now you should be able to change the game points again.

I did a quick check with a fresh game/Mod installation myself and it worked. Also the old saves where still there. So that's really strange that they are not shown up in your game.
tyvm
have a nice weekend

edit : melissa points showing still n/a

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
tyvm
have a nice weekend

edit : melissa points showing still n/a
Weird. Have tried it again myself. With a new game, a save with using my Mod and a save without using my Mod. Has always worked for me. Have also checked the code again, that should actually work now...
Was that issue from a loaded save or a new game?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Weird. Have tried it again myself. With a new game, a save with using my Mod and a save without using my Mod. Has always worked for me. Have also checked the code again, that should actually work now...
Was that issue from a loaded save or a new game?
saved game

Download (1).png

startet a new game to check - its ok with this ,, weird ;D
thx anyway

Reactions: KoGa3

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

Yeah. I was talking to Scrappy last night about this and it's fucking retarded as fuck. Even a rebuild of the folder, didn't help.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Yeah. I was talking to Scrappy last night about this and it's fucking retarded as fuck. Even a rebuild of the folder, didn't help.
If this was not already tried / done anyway my suggestion:

- Back up the saves in your game/saves folder
- Delete the game completely
- Back up the saves from the 2nd location as well and then delete that, too
(in Windows 10: C:\Users\"USERNAME"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Intertwined-1555922160, where USERNAME is your Windows username. For other systems I don't know)
- Reinstall the game, run it once without Mods etc., and maybe make a save at the beginning.
- Now copy back the old save(s) from the game (but not the persistent file!).

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020

(in Windows 10: C:\Users\"USERNAME"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Intertwined-1555922160, where USERNAME is your Windows username. For other systems I don't know)
- Reinstall the game, run it once without Mods etc., and maybe make a save at the beginning.
Yeah I was to start the mod from scratch because it is fucked as is

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

It was. That's why I said 'rebuild of the folder'. I've even unzipped everything to 2 different external SSDs and then even to my main drive. Still can't get it to work.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Do I need to do something to activate the mod? I've installed the game cleanly, extracted the modfiles (7a) to the game folder and I don't see anything that has been changed.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Do I need to do something to activate the mod? I've installed the game cleanly, extracted the modfiles (7a) to the game folder and I don't see anything that has been changed.
nope
you should have a mod option at the bottom
just click it Download.png

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks, I noticed it a few seconds before I saw your message. Apparently I'm blind as a bat, because I looked right there and missed it completely.

KoGa3 : any ideas on how to make that button stand out? For me it should be mad flashing red with a siren attached in a 120 point font, but for other people it might be helpful to have it be just not gray :)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes