MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well when I read the overview I hope for incest with a bit mystery/thriller stuff. But for now, story is standard incest type.
Yeah, but I am interested to know what happened at the MC's dad's house. Did the MC bang a step sister? Did the girls manipulate the parents to get rid of him? Why did Alexis leave without leaving her contact information? She's in the same town and they obviously had an attraction. Is she in a relationship? Was it just a desire to cross something off the bucket list?

I want the developer to continue but I am not optimistic about it when I see a $25/month price tag and the first offering is so short. This has potential to grow beyond a standard mom/son incest game but I'm not sure it will have the opportunity. I also had the feeling that Melissa and the mom were more than just good neighbors but I could be wrong. Since it doesn't have a harem tag, has the Milf tag, and romance this is shaping up to be just another mom/son love story.

I really hope we can avoid the girl next door for a long time, make it a cat and mouse game where the MC can make choices that keep them from meeting. I'd want nothing to do with her (her mom on the other hand I'd be good to go with her).

Reactions: darth_hiruma

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Yeah, but I am interested to know what happened at the MC's dad's house. Did the MC bang a step sister? Did the girls manipulate the parents to get rid of him? Why did Alexis leave without leaving her contact information? She's in the same town and they obviously had an attraction. Is she in a relationship? Was it just a desire to cross something off the bucket list?

I want the developer to continue but I am not optimistic about it when I see a $25/month price tag and the first offering is so short. This has potential to grow beyond a standard mom/son incest game but I'm not sure it will have the opportunity. I also had the feeling that Melissa and the mom were more than just good neighbors but I could be wrong. Since it doesn't have a harem tag, has the Milf tag, and romance this is shaping up to be just another mom/son love story.

I really hope we can avoid the girl next door for a long time, make it a cat and mouse game where the MC can make choices that keep them from meeting. I'd want nothing to do with her (her mom on the other hand I'd be good to go with her).
Well I'm rooting for Carli Alexis now. Not only $25 get on my nerve but the dev note is as well. For me it's give me a vibe of "Oh I'm really great and I graced pirate forum with my presence".

swally77

Jan 10, 2020
Nice 1st release, well written, good renders, one to watch.
Edit: Assuming the "developer's note" is a joke I'll look forward to seeing more of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: markl1717

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well I'm rooting for Carli Alexis now. Not only $25 get on my nerve but the dev note is as well. For me it's give me a vibe of "Oh I'm really great and I graced pirate forum with my presence".
Yeah, I agree. As if this one release will solidify them as a top tier talent who we will rush to throw money at to get more. There are so many good games coming out right now (probably because of the covid quarantining) and expecting monetary support when so many people are financially strapped may doom them.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Hi,
I'm Nyx and I developed the game.
First of all. Thank you very much for trying the VN. Makes me really happy that people are actually playing it.
I Like reading the comments, especially the critics since they are very helpfull. Like I've written, i'm new to this and have much to learn.
But I wanted to address the major concerns already.

Patreon tiers: Totally agree with everyone. I set up my Patreon to quickly without giving it to much thought. At the moment this is still a hobby/passion project and I should threat it like that. Lowered the higher tiers to a more reasonable? price. Let me know what you think.

Renders grainy: sadly that's the best my pc can handle at the moment. Renders take already 2 hours each, but that might be because I'm probably doing something wrong in Daz, well actually most likely doing something wrong.

Animations: They aren't really animations. Just some looped pictures. Same reason as above, pc can't handle it for now. But if it's really a big issue, I can take them out and just replace them with a standard render.

Incest: Let's just wait and see where the story takes us.. No spoilers here.

Only the first episode is free? This is F95, so nope. And I'm probably the one who'll post the link for the next one.. Don't worry about that.

Again. Thank you guys very much. Keep the suggestions, issues,.. coming. This helps me tremendously.

Best regards,

Nyx

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Patreon tiers: Totally agree with everyone. I set up my Patreon to quickly without giving it to much thought. At the moment this is still a hobby/passion project and I should threat it like that. Lowered the higher tiers to a more reasonable? price. Let me know what you think.
Change $25 to $20 at least. Maybe give 1 vote to $5 would be nice. The first release is a bit short story wise. Right now most people gonna need to see 1-2 more updates to judge and support you.
Edit: typo.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hi,
First of all. Thank you very much for trying the VN. Makes me really happy that people are actually playing it.
I Like reading the comments, especially the critics since they are very helpfull. Like I've written, i'm new to this and have much to learn.

Change $25 to $20 at least. Maybe give 1 vote to $5 would be nice. The first release is a bit short story wise. Right now most people gonna to see 1-2 more updates to judge and support you.
I agree with DH, longer content releases will be more convincing than anything else you do.

Renders grainy: sadly that's the best my pc can handle at the moment. Renders take already 2 hours each, but that might be because I'm probably doing something wrong in Daz, well actually most likely doing something wrong.

Animations: They aren't really animations. Just some looped pictures. Same reason as above, pc can't handle it for now. But if it's really a big issue, I can take them out and just replace them with a standard render.
As for the graininess of the daz you might try reaching out to a dev or on the daz forums to see if there is something you are doing wrong or if that is the best you can do. The graininess won't kill this project.

Okay, skip the animations/pictures in a loop. Just do some pictures of various shots/positions. A lot of games do that, no need to have your pc meltdown doing something with little or no return. Players would rather have a well rendered shot than a short loop of animation.

Well, you might want to spoil it to draw the Incest fetishists to you. The fact that you can check out the mom hints at it but being explicit would help. However, adding a "choose your relationship" prompt which defaults to "landlady" would be best due to Patreon's weird rules.

Only the first episode is free? This is F95, so nope. And I'm probably the one who'll post the link for the next one.. Don't worry about that.
We shall see. It is all about how much and how quickly. I hope that you do gain some traction.

Again. Thank you guys very much. Keep the suggestions, issues,.. coming. This helps me tremendously.

Best regards,

Nyx
I'll keep you on my watch list, lot of new releases the last few weeks and your story could have promise. Just need to see more. One quick bang in an airplane, sparse choice and dialogue isn't going to leave a lasting impression with the number of games that are being updated/coming out. Good luck! Hope your hobby is a successful one :)

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Hi,

Best regards,

Nyx
Its good to interaction on here for communication, and a willingness to listen for feedback and criticism. This release was very interesting and shows alot of promis an potential for a wide audience, definatly have this in watch and looking forward to next release, hopefully a time table would be available in the future? With being new to development, i'm not expecting huge amounts of content, but im curious as to how often you plan to release updates, once everything gets put together.

kiatoo

Sep 19, 2019
Pretty sure this will either have incest or be a clone of DIK
Well its not like i would mind a mix of both.
DIK needs like 1/4 a year per update anyway so there is plenty if time for new Games even if they have some similarities.
Maybe not so much similarities like this My New Family clone a few days ago kekw

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Hyped

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
As I mentioned before, the game is good. In fact, I like it quite well. I also tried now other routes, too. And since I do audio mods sometimes and this game has no music yet...

I made a Mod which adds some music tracks, a game choices help/walkthrough, a status screen and some cheating options to this game.
Mod Features:
- game music
- a "jukebox" function to play all tracks manually
- erotic sounds
- function to mark the recommended game choices ("Walkthrough")
- a status screen / info
- some cheating functions
- renaming the MC
- Route change option to temporarly show the content of side girls/events

most of these functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing)

Intertwined_01.jpg Intertwined_02.jpg Intertwined_03.jpg Intertwined_04.jpg Intertwined_06.jpg Intertwined_07.jpg Intertwined_08.jpg Intertwined_09.jpg
==================================
Jan. 30, 2021:
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.6
More infos and the download links on my Mod page

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hi,

Best regards,

Nyx
dev to dev

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

come back and say thanks to me :p

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
As I mentioned before, the game is not bad. In fact, I like it quite well. I also tried now the other routes a bit, too. And since I do audio mods sometimes and this game has no music yet...
Here is a quick made Audio Mod from me with a few tracks.

Download link (~53MB): MEGA
This is amazing.. Thank you very much.
Immediatelly makes it much more enjoyable clicking through it..

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I don't even have those options.
I have Noise Filter Enable, which I turned on now. But no "post denoiser.."

But who knows, might actually talking about the same thing --> Yup.. Total beginner here..

Thanks.
wich version you have ? i have 7.12 and its here...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Very nice first release.
At last a teenage MC that is not socially awkward, it's a welcome change.
The dialogue feels very organic, really good. Few typos and mostly correct grammar.
Though the renders are a bit grainy, characters and locations are nice and lighting looks good.
Most of the girls are pretty, with realistic proportions. Alexis and Melissa are smoking hot.
Story is interesting so far.
Keep up the good work dev. (y)

Reactions: bosp
4.40 star(s) 265 Votes