MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, I saw it on walktrough and I even beefed Nikki's score,but I always end up with Andres coming in the room and catch MC and Nikki sleeping and fight starts.
Ok that's what is supposed to happen. They never actually get married. Either a wedding is planned and just before you find out your dad is cheating and the wedding is off.

Or in chapter 4 your score is too low with both the girls and you end up in a fight with your dad (Andres and Haley split up some time later if I recall correctly)

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Intertwined v0.10
Usual gestures, save name/delete, rename save pages, seethru textbox resizeable text etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Special Instructions:
Unzip the files and install the apk
Run the game, It will tell you where to put archive.rpa and exit
Put the RPA file in the correct directory and restart the game

There's no mods in this one
Mega

This one has scrappy WT and gallery mod, You'll need to download the un-modded one for the RPA file
If you have the version above, just install this apk.
Mega

As always URM is compatable, drop it in the game directory with archive.rpa
Updated my Android port, incl Scrappy's mod.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I've never had a scene with Andres and Haley marrying, I'd have thought it would work the other way though, if MC isn't with Nikki or Cara so Andres doesn't catch them in bed then the marriage would go ahead (all my playthroughs have been with one or the other, never neither). Andres catching MC in bed with his stepsister-to-be is what triggers the argument and MC telling Andres that he saw him cheating on Haley, as either Nikki or Cara is in the room at that point the wedding is off. If MC either doesn't confront Andres about the cheating or does it in private then the wedding could go ahead.
Not exactly, wedding still doesn't happen.
Welcome to see it for Yourself if Ya like but, if it's more helpful.
This is what happens on my save(s), MC is with neither Cara or Niki.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Walkthrough Update

I've updated my walkthrough on my post

Or here is a direct link: Intertwined-0.10_walkthrough-rev-1.1.pdf

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Hey this is even better then my own WT. I must admit that idk how to make WT like this. Well done and big thanks.

Edit : Also i'll stop making WT since you're doing far better job.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
About the comments about Layla encouraging the MC about Valeria, I'm doing a new gameplay following a path full Layla, and during the trip, right after they get off the bus and go to the track, Layla asks the MC if he liked the Valeria and even offered help, this didn't show up before in my old Layla path gameplay, so maybe it's not a bug, Nyx must have added this now.
That whole thing bugs me because in this update Layla behaves more like a friend rather than someone with whom we have a relationship. I think I am going to drop this game. It seems to me that the dev has decided to change things. Kind of too late. I have already chosen with whom I'd like to be in a relationship. I am not interested in anyone else.

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Not exactly, wedding still doesn't happen.
Welcome to see it for Yourself if Ya like but, if it's more helpful.
This is what happens on my save(s), MC is with neither Cara or Niki.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my latest playthrough, I dated Nikki but on the wedding visit I didn't get those visit points, so they just played cards or some shit during the night in MC's room, in the morning Andres still thought they slept together. (technically they did but no sex).. didn't see that exact scene before either, nor did I see this one.

• Wow
Reactions: mnotwoke

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
In my latest playthrough, I dated Nikki but on the wedding visit I didn't get those visit points, so they just played cards or some shit during the night in MC's room, in the morning Andres still thought they slept together. (technically they did but no sex).. didn't see that exact scene before either, nor did I see this one.
Have not seen Your scene's(dam, say that 5x real fast <.< ).
Early onward my runs(saves), MC has never dated or flirted with any others(not just Cara or Niki).
Most playthroughs of people whom have shared with me in person, are beyond that point/episode.

So it may be safe to guess.
Regardless of path.
The wedding is still called off.

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
A little glimpse from the walkthrough (v0.10) showed that the game has become complicated (v0.10 has bugs not many but crucial) .. hope the dev fix it

Reactions: PeraDrnda

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
PATCH NOTES for 0.10.1

- Added a missing image
- Fixed some clipping issues in 2 animations
- Corrected spelling errors
- Fixed some small bugs
- Fixed Layla telling you to ask Valeria out even though you're on Layla's path.
- Fixed Elena's brothers not recognising you after you've visited their home.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
One question i have about Elena route. How to get Elena beach scene?
Got it on Layla love path (inc Elena).

For the patch i can say strange, because i never run into the prob that the Lil Bros couldn't rec the MC. Layla path with all Elena stuff and helping her train. :unsure:

Reactions: Cahmon and LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes