anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
any incest patch guys???:D:D:D
Do you know how incest patches work or have you not played the game? They only change the relationship of characters, not the storylines of characters. The only female relative in the game in MC's Mom and she's his Mom in the game, she won't be an LI. It would make zero sense to try and change any other character to a biological relation.

Reactions: MrFriendly

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Zach is not an idiot, he's just an immature person and thirsty virgin at that. Jealous of MC getting all the girls he likes too.
Hmm, let's see...
  • If you tell him what happened with Alexis, he immediately ruins things for the MC with her.
  • Constantly refers to Layla and other female characters as "babe" even though it's obvious that they dislike it.
  • Thinks he's doing well with girls and that his "flirting" is working when it's quite the opposite (this is usually done for comic relief).
  • Doesn't understand why Val is pissed at him after he ignores her while drooling over Erynn and gets the MC to switch seats with him on the bus even though it's obvious that she doesn't want to talk to him at that time.
  • He's easily manipulated by Ethan and blames the MC for his lack of success with Layla and Val even if you're just friends with Layla and tried to help him with Val.
Zach is definitely an idiot.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Zach is not an idiot, he's just an immature person and thirsty virgin at that. Jealous of MC getting all the girls he likes too.
Ignores Val while talking to Erynn and wonders why she's mad with him.

Val asks him to put her down and he won't so she gets angry he doesn't listen to her (which is a common theme) and he blames it on her being mad for losing.

Keeps calling teachers by their first name despite being told not to.

That fucking license plate.

Says a ton of shit about Elena she overhears while walking past then wonders why she says hi to the MC and not him.

Constantly harassing Layla and thinks he's actually "flirting".

Switches seats with MC despite being told not to and again wondering why Val is mad because again he doesn't listen.

Has so far managed to put off every single woman that drinks in the bar.

Thinks spying on te girls is a good idea.

Can't tell when he's being manipulated.

All that is just surface level stuff. Idiot is the politest thing I could think of to call him. I've seen wooden spoons sharper. Boy is a moron, pure and simple.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This was a great update, surely one of my fav games, but honestly, my preferred route is the Layla route, I really love Alexis and all, but on the Layla route, you still have full relation points to Elena, Valeria and also Erynn, I surely think it's the best route ;)

Tincho_SI

Mar 9, 2020
Nice update, I love Valeria and Nikki path. Also we can figure out that John is Erynn's father by Melissa's dream, and with that could come some drama if you are on Erynn's path, something similar to the Mc father and Nikki/Cara mom.
I've tried the Lexi and Layla path, dating both at the same time and I hate it.
It's good to see that Elena have a path now, i like her too.

Éama

Apr 17, 2022
Boy is a moron, pure and simple.
I think the assessment is still too positive, because morons can still behave in such a way that their environment does not suffer. But Zach is a wannabe player who is dangerous for his environment and I don't think the step to a sex offender is very big for him because he has absolutely zero understanding or interest in personal boundaries. When I think about the woman behind the dumpster, I have a feeling that Zach may be involved.

Last edited:

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
View attachment 2161859

PATCH 0.10.2
- Some bug/route fixes

(related to Lexi and Gabi)
Thanks a lot! Are there some notes for that patch? As you did last time...

Edit. Sorry, my bad. These were the notes.

Edit#2. This patch doesn't fix skipping the Gabi scene right after the Layla and Val scene, while being on Lexi's path, which I was hoping for. Eh...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: PeraDrnda and LSC82

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
not for us but would for incest fanatics.
the narrative isn't built at all to even remotely hint at incest. Wouldn't work. It's not a game where the dev started it with incest in mind and just changed the relationship to "landlady" to follow patreon rules.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes