Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I'm grudgingly admitting that, as of now, Lexi is the best path. I really WANT more Layla and Valeria (in that order) but if you try to play a "straight" Layla path (for example) you get much less content. Also, Layla is still doing the highschool crush thing (which in a lewd VN is entertaining for a while, but at some point you want some ham for the sammmich! :) )
Lexi is by far my least favorite LI. Whether she's involved in the story is completely optional. In that respect, she's even less impactful on the story than cara/nikki. But I'll have to admit the date in the costume shop was cute. Wearer of Wigs!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

_Fran-K

Oct 19, 2021
Progress Update - Gallery - Re-Coding

The first episodes were definitely easier to recode than the later ones. Can't believe that some of that code actually works and does what it's supposed to do.
I opened some more route possibilities. I think you can now see most scenes with 2 playthroughs if you're not against 'dating' multiple girls.
For example, the Gabi route can now be played in much more routes. Because of that change, I had to add a few more script lines to make sense. Especially if you are on the Alexis-Valeria-Gabi route and want to cancel the date. You can also do both Gabi and Tori's routes simultaneously now.
I haven't changed much of the script. Most changes were made in episode 1. I'll leave the other changes for once I start to do the re-renders for a specific episode. Which won't be soon.
Still a bit of recoding to do before I test as much as I can.
I made good progress with the gallery. Most buttons have been done and I labeled most of the scenes that will be featured in the gallery. Still need to link everything and tune it a bit. I will feature most of the girls in the gallery with their own button, others like for example Julia/Natasha,... will be put together in a 'others' button.
Probably no progress update next week since I'm moving then.
Do you have access to the reworked renders, if you can, could you post them, please?

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
VALERIA A.K.A. VAL - (WE NEED MORE) SPICY MOMENTS

(The more Valeria flirts and plays with the MC, her face gets prettier, and her breasts and butt seem to increase in size.)

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
VALERIA A.K.A. VAL - (WE NEED MORE) SPICY MOMENTS

(The more Valeria flirts and plays with the MC, her face gets prettier, and her breasts and butt seem to increase in size.)

Nice, I don’t know why she hid her hair under that beanie for so long, she’s freaking adorable & Layla better stop cock blocking me from hooking up with Valeria. Actually she tries to block all my paths from her hot friends, sister and her mom

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Nice, I don’t know why she hid her hair under that beanie for so long, she’s freaking adorable & Layla better stop cock blocking me from hooking up with Valeria. Actually she tries to block all my paths from her hot friends, sister and her mom
If you friendzone Layla before the training camp trip, she actually encourages you several times to ask Val out. All those adorably jealous glares turn into smirks.

Fairly easy to do early on in the current build. I think paying attention in class and going with Erynn after the bar scene is enough to friendzone her. Though the dev said the next build will lower Layla's thresholds.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I hope Lexi or Erynn don't cheat on the MC with the bad guy and his goon's to save Erynn ass from blackmail
If the MC is on their path and they do that, it's over. Granted, that's my decision as a player, not necessarily how the MC might think about such things. I can tolerate a lot from people, but the one thing I never accept is betrayal. If we're in a 1-1 (or even 3-1, really) relationship and you step outside those bounds to have a tumble with somebody else, I don't care what your reasons are. We're done. I require the ability to trust somebody, and finding out after the fact is like detonating a bridge with explosives. Maybe in the future there'll be another way to cross that river, but the original bridge is burned, you will never use it again.
Now, if MC isn't on Erynn or Lexi's path and they do those things, I may not like their reasoning, but they're adults and can make up their own damn minds, I don't rule their lives. People have sex for a variety of motivations, I'm not the moral arbiter of the universe. How can I be, when I'd bang Erynn's mother into a coma if given the chance? ;)

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022

Sweet, innocent Layla seems to be the ultimate cock blocker against Val when she's around. Layla as Val's nemesis?

Valeria seems to care less when it's Nikki or Lexi standing in her way. I guess the personal and teammate relationship with Layla gives her more pause. She doesn't really know Nikki or Lexi.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Sweet, innocent Layla seems to be the ultimate cock blocker against Val when she's around. Layla as Val's nemesis?

Valeria seems to care less when it's Nikki or Lexi standing in her way. I guess the personal and teammate relationship with Layla gives her more pause. She doesn't really know Nikki or Lexi.
Makes sense, it's people she barely knows, while putting the moves on someone who is in a relationship may be bad putting the moves on someone who is in a relationship with your friend is 10x worst imo.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
look if we want to be charitable Lexxi is her sister she can nuke that shit in 10 seconds!

Layla: yeah real funny, but my mom really likes you and Lexxi because her last boyfriend
Layla: got her into... lets say trouble...
MC: what do you mean?
Layla: dude she is my sister,
Layla: i am not gonna tell on my sister inter racial orgy with 3 black dudes!

on the charitable side, she abdicates of her happyness for her sisters...

as for Nikki, what does she care about a slut that lives 6 hours flight away?
yeah she comes for 1 weekend she as more then enough time to enthrall the idiot
i mean once she starts giving him the secks which is the only advantage of that slut
she can easily conquer him!

But Valeria ... fucking hell... she is a better runner, she might be cuter then her
if helena is not to be believed... she as no inside shit or can create shit that sticks
if that Val slut gets her claws in and start secking him she is done for, she is a virgin ffs

and all this comes down to the MC being an idiot, like most men, who are easily guided
by their joystick and not their hearts or minds... so Val is a real danger the others...
are minor inconveniences if she chooses to go to war, even Helena,
she knows all of Helena´s shits and skeletons in the closet,
and if not she can just make it up! and even if its a lie,
she earned it by stealing her boyfriend! but Val... wtf can she do?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Well

Guys, I had a few questions cuz i will probably make a full save of this game in the near future like some other games I have done.
This game has many paths and I will need your experience of the game as well .

1)Which game characters have a completely separate and unique path?

2) Which characters in the game have completely related paths?

3)If we only want to play the game twice, which two paths can we choose that :
*Almost all the characters paths of the game can be placed there.
*And the paths of the characters in it do not interfere to remove each other.

Thank you in advance for your reply

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

1. all have separate paths but some start with getting to know 1 girl until other is introduced and then dump 1st girl, teacher sex is kinda both since 1st time is unique path then it becomes intertwined path (hurts some girls relationships with mc) and then blocks date with 1 girl (as of 0.10.0).

2. i'd say none besides beyond getting introduced to other girl.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I was really enjoying this game and the LI's but then wham, I get thrust into a flashback with a bunch of new LI's that I'm less keen on. It's pretty disjointed storytelling. Whilst jumping around a timeline might seem like an interesting way of telling a story, it just breaks immersion. So is this game worth persisting with? Does it keep on jumping around in the timeline or does it return and stay in the present?
Suggest not to let it derail focus when it jumps around at any givein' episode/timeline.
Can compare this AVN to lean more along the lines of Dime-Store Soap-Opera Logic, in it's currant state.
If You expect Inconsistencies, You will NOT be disappointed.

Many choices or lack there of, on how things actually go in relations.
Is not a constant of this type of writing patterns.
To MUCH is overlooked and disregarded, otherwise would be monumental in actual.

Pivotal Moments treated as they never happen, ever.
Going at this AVN with that in kind, helps to take it more light hardheartedly and a lot less realistic.
Advise waiting an update or few whilst the revamp(s) per se' of it, ensue.

Best of Luck to You and Everyone, For Always~

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Well

Guys, I had a few questions cuz i will probably make a full save of this game in the near future like some other games I have done.

If I understand the first question correctly, there are three LIs that are completely optional and have minimal impact on the story, if at all. Those are Alexis, and the sisters Cara and Nikki. With Cara/Nikki, they are from a flashback scene and if you choose not to pursue one of them in that flashback (or neither), then they are almost completely out of the picture aside from a single friendly phone call. With Alexis, you can abandon her path extremely early on and if you do, she becomes a background character and all of the scenes she would have been in carry on without her. So I guess you consider those three paths "completely separate". Erynn, Layla, Elena, Valeria, Melissa, Iris all appear several times throughout the story whether you romance them or not.

For Question #2 there are a number of related paths. I'd say the Elena path is completely related to Layla since you literally cannot romance her unless you are also romancing Layla. Dating Alexis and pretty much any other girl at the same time is going to have different outcomes depending on how honest you are about it. AFAIK, no throuple paths yet. If you're an honest guy, then the best outcome is choosing one girl and friendzoning the other. If you're not so honest and try to doink them without telling the other, then shit gets spicy.

TBH, I'm not sure you can get everything on two playthroughs. Even if trying to be as thorough as possible, you can get multiple outcomes with one girl depending on your outcome with other girls.

Last edited:

Benhy

Jun 11, 2022
Well

The dev said the next update will break most saves because she reworks some of her older coding, you should wait at least until that version is out or else your efforts will be for nothing in a few months.
She also said she changes some of the LI paths so you can then have more girls per path.

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
The dev said the next update will break most saves because she reworks some of her older coding, you should wait at least until that version is out or else your efforts will be for nothing in a few months.
She also said she changes some of the LI paths so you can then have more girls per path.
Until now, I have been waiting for everything to take its final form. Now it turns out that this is not the case.
Thank you very much for the information you gave.
Well, in this case, making this pack will be pointless for now. I hope everything will be clarified in the next update.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Benhy

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Well

In this game you can focus on a single girl or try to "juggle" as many as possible.

Some juggling paths will collide with each other(i think by the end most/all will, but they haven't done so yet), most famously the 2 sisters, Layla and Alexis.
And you will have to choose between girls at points so juggling also means you lose some scenes/content with certain girls, even if you are still technically on her path.

Only 1 girl is fully dependent/connected with another on this game, Elena she is connected/dependent to her friend Layla(the connection doesn't go both ways, Layla is independent from Elena), the others can be played in exclusive fashion, you just have to avoid a whole lot of female attention thrown your way to do it lol.

Which path to get most girls? First, it probably takes more than 2 runs to get "everything".
Alexis is the one character that blocks most content from other girls, she blocks her sister (and Elena as collateral damage), she makes the Erynn story even sadder and more frustrating, she even blocks Gabi the teacher now... no other character blocks so much stuff...
On another hand... the one character trait Alexis has is "she puts out", A LOT... which as of the current version can't be said for a lot of characters.
Alexis does so from the first minutes of the game and never stops (unless you give her the papers).

On the bright side you can hit it, hit some more, and then quit it once a certain revelation comes to the forefront and it won't hurt any paths.

As others said, it would better to wait for the next version the game is getting a "kinda remake" and saves from the current version will become broken.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes