Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I still think Erynn and Lexi will end up cheating on the MC with the bad guy to save Erynn from being blackmailed and that will set up a return or a new love interest with someone else

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I still think Erynn and Lexi will end up cheating on the MC with the bad guy to save Erynn from being blackmailed and that will set up a return or a new love interest with someone else
yeap, i read the rough script and that will happen,
but they will drug the dude and carve him up into small pieces
and make meat pies during a school charity event...

its something about making Ethan online name warscared or something...
she told me it was a special path for intolerant bigoted cunts...
nyx created it just for me! jokes on her i am into that shit
dieing while fucking Erynn while Lexxi sucks on thezzzz ballzzz

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Yeah that sucks being because I have Lexi as the MC girlfriend and Erynn as his best friend but if they do that I think the MC will be done with both of them and I shouldn't have ended the Nikki route being faithful to Lexi will I can hope they have a Melissa route add she was my next favorite besides Lexi and Nikki

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
The times when Zack was THE PERFECT Wingman...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zach, Zach, Zach ... The only people who can really help him are the strangely dressed men and women in WHITE, who follow some people with the white jacket, you certainly know which ones I mean. Of course the hug me self jackets.

Herunterladen.jpg
:ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if looks could kill we wouldn't worry about erynn after mc meets val and erynn outside school.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Isn't the rich & famous talent scout Layla's & Alexis' Dad?
It's mentioned that their dad is famous, but he as dark hair, not blonde. So the blonde scout dude isn't Monroe. As far as Navarro, I think he's MC's dad and Gabi's husband. He sounds like an sports agent who probably is involved in Palm City High seeing as how Gabi ran for that school and he approached ShaCarri after the race. If he's also Papa Monroe, it's weird he and Layla made no efforts to interact with one another after the race.

Though then again... it could be that Navarro is married to Adriana and is cheating on her with Gabi...

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It's mentioned that their dad is famous, but he as dark hair, not blonde. So the blonde scout dude isn't Monroe. As far as Navarro, I think he's MC's dad and Gabi's husband. He sounds like an sports agent who probably is involved in Palm City High seeing as how Gabi ran for that school and he approached ShaCarri after the race. If he's also Papa Monroe, it's weird he and Layla made no efforts to interact with one another after the race.

Though then again... it could be that Navarro is married to Adriana and is cheating on her with Gabi...
lol it's a can of worms, man! :ROFLMAO:

The images you posted were interesting.
The tats in the first 2 look pretty similar to the next 2, except for his right arm.
The following 4 images are of a completely different tatoo scheme, very strange!

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
from my very first playthrough and i have played several, i always wondered how the hell the mc can be friends with this total idiot. at least now the friendship is done and a beating is coming for Zach.

• Red Heart

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
So in the middle of the they decided to change Cara model? or it was some copyright issue?
The dev likes to experiment with haircuts/hairdo, not always for the best... The model is still the same, just the hair changes.
In this update alone, Cara had a haircut, so did Melissa, Erynn had her hair loose, Alexis had a (Adrianna)wig and hair tied in a different way than "normal".
Nikki also goes back and forth between hair tied or loose.

Layla, Elena, Gabi, Val are the ones that seem to have a "do not touch" tag lol

JohnnyR6

Jul 1, 2017
I was really enjoying this game and the LI's but then wham, I get thrust into a flashback with a bunch of new LI's that I'm less keen on. It's pretty disjointed storytelling. Whilst jumping around a timeline might seem like an interesting way of telling a story, it just breaks immersion. So is this game worth persisting with? Does it keep on jumping around in the timeline or does it return and stay in the present?

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Nickly

Mar 25, 2019
Nyx is setting you up dude. There are a lot of checks to see if you are interested in Emily. If you checked her out in the pool or if you slept in her bed or if you kissed her on the lips or if you told her she looked sexy on the bike or you stopped her from dating John. If all these booleans are true, she is going to ntr the crap out of you. At some point you will walk in on Emily fucking some dude and you will scream bloody murder. You will demand a ntr tag for this game. Nyx will just say: "Dude she's your fucking mother, she was never a love interest." and there will be no ntr tag, but you will feel that ntr LOL. There is a similar setup for Lexi in chapter 8, 'Alexis_SecretPath', so you better treat Lexi right or you will see some fucked up shit with her and the new bartender\ mechanic.

I choose to save Emily from a lot of drama by not letting her date Melissa's ex, while Erynn is having a crush on her dad and Iris having a crush on her sister. There's some light incest stuff for you.
Funny thing is, I'm into NTR.
So your baits have no power here ;)
Also caring about tags is some pea-brained cringe energy

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes