Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Hey guys, can someone clarify something for me please.
The download link in OP is 10.1, the patch is labelled 10.1 too. I thought it was a typo, but the actual filename inside the patch is 10.1 too...

Do I just apply the 10.1 patch to the 10.1 download to have 10.2? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Appreciate any help :)
i believe the 10.2 was just 3 corrections on either code or spelling!
thats what people told me! i just played 10.0 with all the bugs so not 1st hand experience!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Hey guys, can someone clarify something for me please.
The download link in OP is 10.1, the patch is labelled 10.1 too. I thought it was a typo, but the actual filename inside the patch is 10.1 too...

Do I just apply the 10.1 patch to the 10.1 download to have 10.2? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Appreciate any help :)
10.2 patch link in OP (next to android label for some unexplained reason) should link to the following post:

View attachment 2161859

PATCH 0.10.2
- Some bug/route fixes

(related to Lexi and Gabi)
The attached file to that post is the 10.2 patch.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL
Apr 29, 2021
Is anyone here a patron of Intertwined? I see the latest post as mentioning some bad news; I hope that's not serious enough would be shame to such a wonderful project!

If anyone is kind enough to share the details for the same, would be grateful:)

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Is anyone here a patron of Intertwined? I see the latest post as mentioning some bad news; I hope that's not serious enough would be shame to such a wonderful project!

you'd have to go back more than a few pages...

hope these help

Unlocked
Bad news
I'm getting straight to the point because I just don't know what to say.
My pc went up in flames, literally! And it couldn't come at a worse time.
I tried to turn my pc on this morning, but it didn't do anything. I started to smell something burning and when I looked through the glass panel, I saw that the graphics card was actually burning. I turned it off immediately and removed all the power from it. No idea how or why it happened.
It's the weekend now and I can't call support for help and check the warranty. I'll have to wait until Monday, but that's also the day I'm moving.
Everything I need is on that pc, so I don't know what I'll do now. At the very least I hope that the hard drive is still okay.
That pc was so expensive and I... I just don't know what to say or feel at the moment.
I wasn't sure if I should even write this. But I've always been transparent with what's going on. I feel like I'm letting you guys down and... This is just so frustrating.
I'm sorry.
I try to keep you updated once I know more myself.

Unlocked

Hey,
Here's a little update on what's going on:
I've contacted support with my issue.
First they wanted to test if anything else besides the graphics card was broken. I had to remove the card (which was a first for me) and then start the pc. All lights went on, the coolers worked and it beeped a few times. So it seemed that everything else still works, but that's not a 100% certainty. And just by that they didn't know what was the cause of the issue.
They asked me to send in the whole computer so they can test everything, but that would take a while, especially since we are close to the Christmas period. I'd be without pc for at least a month, but closer to 1.5 months. I told them that's not a possibility.
Second option was to send in the graphics card and once they receive it, they'll send me a new one and I have to build it in myself. That's probably something I'll let someone else do since I have no clue about that especially since it won't be the same card.
I had a RTX 3090 ti, but they don't have those anymore, so instead I'll get a free upgrade to a RTX 4080. Don't know if that's a upgrade, the old card had 24 GB, the new one 16. But they said it was, so I'll take their word for it. I've sent my graphics card today, so if it's not an upgrade, I can still contact them and ask for something else.
So for now, I have to wait until the new card arrives, which will be I think 1.5-2 weeks.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Nyx wanted an early vacation but her PC mysteriously caught fire

FunChaser

Nov 7, 2021
Some update from Nyx:
Update on my situation

Hey,
Here's a little update on what's going on:
I've contacted support with my issue.
First they wanted to test if anything else besides the graphics card was broken. I had to remove the card (which was a first for me) and then start the pc. All lights went on, the coolers worked and it beeped a few times. So it seemed that everything else still works, but that's not a 100% certainty. And just by that they didn't know what was the cause of the issue.
They asked me to send in the whole computer so they can test everything, but that would take a while, especially since we are close to the Christmas period. I'd be without pc for at least a month, but closer to 1.5 months. I told them that's not a possibility.
Second option was to send in the graphics card and once they receive it, they'll send me a new one and I have to build it in myself. That's probably something I'll let someone else do since I have no clue about that especially since it won't be the same card.
I had a RTX 3090 ti, but they don't have those anymore, so instead I'll get a free upgrade to a RTX 4080. Don't know if that's a upgrade, the old card had 24 GB, the new one 16. But they said it was, so I'll take their word for it. I've sent my graphics card today, so if it's not an upgrade, I can still contact them and ask for something else.
So for now, I have to wait until the new card arrives, which will be I think 1.5-2 weeks.

Reactions: Benhy
Dec 4, 2022
Hopefully all will work out with the pc!
My first impression about the game - wow. The story, the graphics, the size. All fantastic. As soon as i finished the first playthrough, I started again to see other results. Definetly goes to my TOP3 games.

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes