Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

First little hiccup...
While working on the last part of a scene, some problems arose. I just couldn't create the renders as I pictured them in my head and written down in the script. The assets didn't work, the posing didn't work,... Nothing looked as it should. I tried over and over again but it just didn't want to happen. The only option was to change the script and try something different. I had to remove/change parts of the script in earlier episodes already because I couldn't find assets to create a certain scene, but this was an important scene, so I wanted it to be as close as I pictured it. Oh well... I continued with the renders, but the further I've gotten, the more I started to dislike the scene. I wanted to change the script again, but I just didn't know what to change to make it better. Frustrations were high, mood was bad. I've finished the scene for now but things need to change. I'm just not in the right headspace right now to rewrite it. So I did something I normally hate doing. I dropped it. For now. I'm working on another scene and probably finish everything I've planned for this episode before I go back to that particular part to rewrite it. I can probably reuse 80% of the renders I've created already (of that part, not everything I've made so far). So it's mostly the script I'll need to focus on.
It's always difficult to explain stuff like this without spoiling the scene itself.
Mood is better again. It's a fun scene I'm working on now and it's a big one. Meaning it will take me a few weeks to finish.
I've half decided to include another scene in this episode since it happens on Wednesday (As I mentioned before, this update will be Tuesday and Wednesday from spring break). So there will be another scene with other LIs besides Layla and Erynn. Here's a hint: Something Intertwined!
For an upcoming scene, I'll need some dirty jokes. If you know any which aren't the typical ones you find on Google, let me know. The dirtier the better!
Write them in the comments, DM me here or on Discord. Or write them on Discord itself. Thanks!

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
erynn scene, not bad, we finally get to it

but layla scene? well now, the wait for episode 11 has just become unbearable

WHEN UPDATE???
I wouldn't get your hopes up just because its a scene doesn't mean it's " THE SCENE". Well it could be where they don't go all the way but only part of the way. I guess we'll just have to wait and see haha.

Reactions: LSC82

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I wouldn't get your hopes up just because its a scene doesn't mean it's " THE SCENE". Well it could be where they don't go all the way but only part of the way. I guess we'll just have to wait and see haha.
well, it's not like were gonna get another mel scene soon, if ever so...

1675796543872.png

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
You just have to pay attention to the game and live less seeing the pixelated boobs in the game

The representation of men in this game seems like a mockery

I want to say that Nyx, being a woman, doesn't know very well how to write a male character.
Except the MC is actually decently written, as is his friend from when he lived away from his mother, and the mechanic seems like a good guy too. Incels like Ethan do exist and having a mix of good guys and bad guys among the cast is a good thing. You have the same with the girls too. There's some real bitches around the female cast, like the girl who'll sleep with MC just to get back at Cara, or the air hostess who ends up working in the restaurant and fucking customers in the backroom while on the clock.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Except the MC is actually decently written, as is his friend from when he lived away from his mother, and the mechanic seems like a good guy too. Incels like Ethan do exist and having a mix of good guys and bad guys among the cast is a good thing. You have the same with the girls too. There's some real bitches around the female cast, like the girl who'll sleep with MC just to get back at Cara, or the air hostess who ends up working in the restaurant and fucking customers in the backroom while on the clock.
Exactly.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes