den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
This is the first time we hear about drive failure (at least recently) that's true.
There are 2 weird things however.

This PC is supposed to be brand new, bought from her patreon money to replace the original weak sauce one, and it keeps breaking down.
Second she has just 1 drive? By all means contact warranty and get your drive replaced, but come on she should have a backup drive so that when something like this happens it's just a minor inconvenience, that's basic.
With 1 drive we have the current situation, where for a week she's just updating us about her struggles with warranty...

And she lost her DAZ assets... i just hope we don't end up with completely different looking girls.
No backups? Devs should alwayds have backups.
As for the new comp, maybe she got a lemon.

Reactions: youngethan

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Just redid my solo route saves
1. Alexis
2. Erynn
3. Layla
4. Nikki
5. Cara
6. Valeria
7. Others - mainly Gabi
I'm finally rebuilding my saves after 10.5 wiped them out. Basically a Valeria playthrough friendzoning Layla in the Chapter 7 study session.

Don't know what to do with Erynn though. Haven't figured out a good path to friendzoning her without being a complete prick or shitty friend. Problem with her is that there are so many Erynn points and her thresholds are so low. Seems like you're on a romance path with her no matter what unless you're a complete asshole to her.

This is part of my frustration with Relpoint systems.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
you can....
choose to go with layla instead of her
don't look closer at the pool
get up by yourself and don't complement her
dont sleep over at her house after the bar
don't try her clothes and don't hug her
wait for her instead of picking her up

that should be enough to friendzone yourself

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Don't know what to do with Erynn though. Haven't figured out a good path to friendzoning her without being a complete prick or shitty friend. Problem with her is that there are so many Erynn points and her thresholds are so low. Seems like you're on a romance path with her no matter what unless you're a complete asshole to her.

This is part of my frustration with Relpoint systems.
I think you'll be able to officially friendzone her anyway if she's making a move later on.

Reactions: vneotpolemus

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
Valeria & maybe Lexi are def my fav on this game so far, can't say I care about all the other ones, Erynn came up to me as a bit annoying, but idk... Erynn is alright, she's an amazing friend, but I just can't feel a LI for her, like bruh.. it has been 10 y/o, grow the fuck up, imotho.

Also, is it just me or is Erynn and Iris related? I got a strong feeling that John is actually Erynn's dad? And I got a weird vibe of Alexis & Layla being the MC's actual sisters? I don't know, the story kinda gave me this vibe with all the intertwined backstory, felt like Lexi & Layla's dad looked quite a bit like Santiago, and if you look closely, even the MC resembles them, I might be looking too much into it, but I can't be alone in this thought, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: StultusAnglicus

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Valeria & maybe Lexi are def my fav on this game so far, can't say I care about all the other ones, Erynn came up to me as a bit annoying, but idk... Erynn is alright, she's an amazing friend, but I just can't feel a LI for her, like bruh.. it has been 10 y/o, grow the fuck up, imotho.

Also, is it just me or is Erynn and Iris related? I got a strong feeling that John is actually Erynn's dad? And I got a weird vibe of Alexis & Layla being the MC's actual sisters? I don't know, the story kinda gave me this vibe with all the intertwined backstory, felt like Lexi & Layla's dad looked quite a bit like Santiago, and if you look closely, even the MC resembles them, I might be looking too much into it, but I can't be alone in this thought, right?
Erynn and Iris are almost certainly half-sisters. It's extremely unlikely that Alexis and Layla are MC's half-sisters though if only because of Patreon rules. It's the same reason that MC never actually became stepbrother to Nikki and Cara and why Emily will never be an LI, unless Nyx decides this is her only VN and is going to shut down her Patreon after the last release, in which case that reveal could come in the last episode, but I seriously doubt it

Zthirty1420

Oct 26, 2022
Thought I was the only one who doesn't vibe with Erynn. I feel for her situation and all, but like, no romantic feelings for her at all. Especially with Lexi and Layla's cute ass running around.
yeah I feel Eryn is only there to thicken the plot and make other choices seem harder than they actually need to be :ROFLMAO: wouldn't mind letting the MC smash it though lol at least on one save path.. but not my main one.. Valeria FTW!!

Reactions: StultusAnglicus

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
You know, as I'm slowly making progress on rebuilding my saves, I've realized something about my attitude for the upcoming Episode 11...

I've realized that my interest in episode 11 has less to do with hopefully seeing some more progress with Valeria, and more to do with hopefully seeing that irredeemable shitstain get beaten to a bloody pulp.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Erynn and Iris are almost certainly half-sisters. It's extremely unlikely that Alexis and Layla are MC's half-sisters though if only because of Patreon rules. It's the same reason that MC never actually became stepbrother to Nikki and Cara and why Emily will never be an LI, unless Nyx decides this is her only VN and is going to shut down her Patreon after the last release, in which case that reveal could come in the last episode, but I seriously doubt it
I also subscribe to this theory. It prevents the MC from getting NTR'd by Iris trying to fuck Erynn. And it fits the overall 'intertwined' theme so far.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
It's still possible that Navarro isn't Santiago. In that case he probably is Alexis and Layla's dad.

I doubt it though. The MC unknowingly having a beer with his bio dad is a stronger plot point than unknowingly having a beer with the dad of his potential girlfriend.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Because Patreon would ban the game if it was reported to have blood half-siblings having sex.
Oh pish posh. There are plenty of VNs that are more obvious about banging biological sisters and mothers and they're still on Patreon. One example is Photo Hunt. There is like one line in the prologue that mentions being "adopted", but then several times particularly through the VN there's mention of biology. little one liners like the mama saying things like "your dad's genes" or "when I had you", etc... Doesn't stop MC from ass fucking her.

So I think Patreon isn't as militant over incest as people think... Maybe so long as the appropriate fig leaf is thrown in at the beginning.

Full disclosure: I'm not really all that pro-incest in VNs... I'm just desensitized to it because it's fucking everything. It's almost an expectation at this point.

Reactions: youngethan
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes