J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I'm not sure I can follow you, but there is an Android version on the OP. So go help yourself twice!
Not sure where you see an actual port on the OP, there is still no link for "Android" (and no, the "Compressed" does not have one...)
2022-11-24 14_20_31-Window.jpg

The only Android port I know is the one from the multi mod so far.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I keep thinking that they there's no way the dev can keep linking people together, but they keep managing to pull new connections out.
they are not even close to finishing with those I think... at least we know of some that are likely... John/Erynn/Melissa, Santiago/Gabi(?) for example...

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
they are not even close to finishing with those I think... at least we know of some that are likely... John/Erynn/Melissa, Santiago/Gabi(?) for example...
I don't think Melissa's tattoo'd blonde guy is John. I think all of the implications that John is Erynn's dad are all misdirections. Comparing John to the guy in Melissa's flashback, the tattoos are completely different. Not only are there different patterns, but there are also blank skin sections of John's lower neck that should be tattoo'd in if they were the same person. So either John got extremely extensive tattoo removal before laying down more ink, or they are two different people with oddly similar descriptions. Besides, Erynn says all she knows of her father is his name and his visual description. If her dads name happened to be John and this John matched the description, then I think she might have been more curious about his background.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I don't think Melissa's tattoo'd blonde guy is John. I think all of the implications that John is Erynn's dad are all misdirections. Comparing John to the guy in Melissa's flashback, the tattoos are completely different. Not only are there different patterns, but there are also blank skin sections of John's lower neck that should be tattoo'd in if they were the same person. So either John got extremely extensive tattoo removal before laying down more ink, or they are two different people with oddly similar descriptions. Besides, Erynn says all she knows of her father is his name and his visual description. If her dads name happened to be John and this John matched the description, then I think she might have been more curious about his background.
I didn't do a close comparison like that, but it's the running theory at the moment... but then again it could be a misdirection, wouldn't be the first time, just like dumpster girl. For now it makes sense to me, we'll see.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I didn't do a close comparison like that, but it's the running theory at the moment... but then again it could be a misdirection, wouldn't be the first time, just like dumpster girl. For now it makes sense to me, we'll see.
After taking a closer look it looks like there are some frames where John's tattoos are very similar to the dude in the CH10 Melissa flashback though they are obscured they don't match exactly, but then in every encounter since then they completely different tattoos. The first time John appears in CH8 he has similar to Melissa flashback tats, but then in the CH9 Iris flashback scenes he has the heavier tattoos that he has throughout CH10. So I don't know. This might be a mistake. If it's intentional then ionno... Two Johns? Twins? Fuck if I know anymore...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2021
I mean you could do worse, at least he's more attractive than 90% of male mcs (nohomo), and most of his lines DON'T make him sound like a huge douche or a sniveling nerd - those two types encompassing almost all f95 male mcs, so I'll give some leeway...... if there was one legit criticism of him it'd be he's kinda vanilla; just "there", no personality, but this can be a good design choice for an mc so the player projects themselves onto a blank canvas.
Dude, the MC rocks. I'd fuck him if I met him. He's a lot better than like 90% of MCs on here. He's not a doormat, eventhough he might not have much of a personality.

Jun 25, 2021
I dunno why "smell NTR" :unsure: , i mean John dating MC's mom (your choice) and Erynn having a crush on him..? mmmm ...
i really wouldn't mind that and maybe i'd like to play an additional side or John's side.

I would really like that possibility :cool:

P.S. Don't hate me , but i like NTR
Another person with great taste.
I still want to see Iris give the MC one more good tumble before it's over. Get his head in a nice leg lock while being sent to happyland. Somebody riding her face at the same time is totally optional.

That short hair look on her hits all the right buttons for me, and I am usually not fond of the blonde.
A short haired badass girl is my weakness too

Reactions: zecon

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Maybe I'm too vanilla in my choices but I just realised the game has a corruption tag and I've not noticed any corruption in the game at all. Have I missed something or is there a potential (perhaps Erynn) corruption path to come?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
After taking a closer look it looks like there are some frames where John's tattoos are very similar to the dude in the CH10 Melissa flashback though they are obscured they don't match exactly, but then in every encounter since then they completely different tattoos. The first time John appears in CH8 he has similar to Melissa flashback tats, but then in the CH9 Iris flashback scenes he has the heavier tattoos that he has throughout CH10. So I don't know. This might be a mistake. If it's intentional then ionno... Two Johns? Twins? Fuck if I know anymore...

It's the right arm that is causing the conflict. The back, neck, and left could be explained easily by getting more tattoos over time. The triangle on the right forearm isn't on John's arm.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Maybe I'm too vanilla in my choices but I just realised the game has a corruption tag and I've not noticed any corruption in the game at all. Have I missed something or is there a potential (perhaps Erynn) corruption path to come?
NOPE THE TAG IS CORRECT!
but it does not apply to any character in game but to the story itself,
originally Nikki was gonna be crushed by a 2 ton car,
and Erynn was .... more then just arm candy!
amongst many other stuff that should be darker
(and no i am not talking about Tori!)
so the story as been so corrupted
that its turning tricks on patreon
for whomever pays more!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I dunno why "smell NTR" :unsure: , i mean John dating MC's mom (your choice) and Erynn having a crush on him..? mmmm ...
i really wouldn't mind that and maybe i'd like to play an additional side or John's side.

I would really like that possibility :cool:

P.S. Don't hate me , but i like NTR
that would be great if it were done right, I'm in the extreme minority that I like sharing scenes with no humilation (there's maybe like 2 or 3 games on all of f95 with this - half the people hate any kind sharing, the other half want the love interests to be roughly groped by homeless guys, meanwhile im alone here heh)

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
NOPE THE TAG IS CORRECT!
but it does not apply to any character in game but to the story itself,
originally Nikki was gonna be crushed by a 2 ton car,
and Erynn was .... more then just arm candy!
amongst many other stuff that should be darker
(and no i am not talking about Tori!)
so the story as been so corrupted
that its turning tricks on patreon
for whomever pays more!
In lieu of Mile High Club Fling Alexis turning into Full Frontal LI.
Fact episode-5's clothing store event was treated like it never happened when.......
Many would hold it as a Paramount Moment of relations unequivocally.

Can expect shooting from the hip being the constant of this title, irrevocably at this rate.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

It seems like there's a lot of inconsistency in "40 something John" tatoos by themselves... never mind the 20 something father of Erynn.

On some the eagle wings and the "Illuminati circle-triangle" (i'm not versed in these things, so don't shoot me) from the young guy and John are a perfect match, on others it's totally off...
The circle-triangle changes size and shape and the eagle wings come and go... I bet the remakes won't stop in episode 1 huh...
Can it be brushed off as "Melissa flawed memory"?
We already used this one with Erynn, Alexis and the MC all having very different memories of the backyard incident from 5 years ago.

The arm tats also change in between photos on Old John, the left arm doesn't matter the young guy still hasn't started there...
The right arm is not a good match between them both, maybe he covered it...

Is it funny to someone else that Nyx is changing the early stuff while creating fresh inconsistencies on the newest update?

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
you can tattoo over old tattoos and remake them into something new
also you can completely remove tattoos with a laser

Dude, the MC rocks. I'd fuck him if I met him. He's a lot better than like 90% of MCs on here. He's not a doormat, eventhough he might not have much of a personality.
how is he not a doormat, everyone just beats the shit out of him?
first the manual guy
then the "ex" guy in the park
even fucking zach punches him and that one tells you more than enough

jawguy is a bitch.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes