LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Zo was always mentioned in that flashback before the redo. Also before the redo, he was only "presently" mentioned on Cara's route as her celebrity crush.
I never noticed before, probably because the name "Zo" didn't mean anything the first time i played through that scene... now the character is being expanded it's easier to notice that the guy who mocks Santiago not getting the girl is the "famous" Zo.

Much history of Man-Child's impregnating females can turn out disastrous(not in every case).
To all parties involved and some not even directly involved, depending on surrounding circumstances.

As for paths, if i were to choose continuing on with this title.
MC hasn't had sex with anyone besides Erynn's sister, years ago.
Wouldn't put it past Nyx's drama loving antics to add a 'secret' child.

Doubtful but at this rate, next to nothing would supersize me anymore.
Most of the girls in this game are quite young, very immature, so is the MC... to the point that i wouldn't consider these girls getting knocked up a "win", it would be kind of a downer ending in my book.

I do think with Gabi in particular, given all the things involved, it can be fucking hillarious.

itsdave

Oct 23, 2021
So i had to download the new version and old saves didnt work so just wanted to know how to get or wht happened to erynn after she was last seen passed out in trash

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Most of the girls in this game are quite young, very immature, so is the MC... to the point that i wouldn't consider these girls getting knocked up a "win", it would be kind of a downer ending in my book.

I do think with Gabi in particular, given all the things involved, it can be fucking hillarious.
Hence "Man-Child"..... :LUL:

No telling what could happen reguardless whom it's with, either way.
Would be entirely upto the author's choice's in how things would fare.
Win or loose, Nyx loves drama so justa' bout anything could happen.

Whatever paths You all have, can at least expect more LI-Drama paths :lepew:

Reactions: LSC82
Jan 18, 2022
I never noticed before, probably because the name "Zo" didn't mean anything the first time i played through that scene... now the character is being expanded it's easier to notice that the guy who mocks Santiago not getting the girl is the "famous" Zo.
Yeah, I only noticed it when I did new playthroughs after Cara's celeb crush mention because at that point I was like, who the heck is Zo?

Reactions: LSC82

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Just ended two more paths and this guy still is in my mind and I cannot get him away my head...

Gabi husband:

Young Santiago:

Guy in bar (multiple times mentioned that L/A father sits there and watches basketball):

L/A father:

Famous scout at sport camp (but is not recognized or mentioned by Leyla as father):

Who is who here... Is any of them MC's father? Scout and Gabi husband seems the same for me. Is there a chance Zo and Santi were twins? That would be something but for sure MC's mom would mention that. Also Monroe are sometimes in her restaurant so she would notice him for sure right? Or maybe he never was there because of "business"?

Reactions: Uriel ☁

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
yes it is if her hubby is mc's dad, if he is then she is mc's stepmother therefore incest (blame patreon).
Pretty sure Patreon doesn't consider family through marriage to be incest. Patreon doesn't seem to give StoneFox any grief over Chasing Sunsets and Jaye and Alex are step-siblings through marriage. Not to mention Desert Stalker, in which the daughters are "stepdaughters" by default to placate Patreon.

In any case, Gabi isn't MC's stepmom anyway. She's not a stepmother through marriage since Santiago never had custody of MC, and she's not biologically related to him outside of marriage. She's simply his biological father's wife. Banging her is not incestuous.

If - as a few people suspect (not including me) that Santiago was secretly married to both Gabi and Adriana, then that would make Layla and Alexis half-siblings to the MC. That would be incest.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Uriel ☁

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
yes it is if her hubby is mc's dad, if he is then she is mc's stepmother therefore incest (blame patreon).
Nyx is already taking preventive measures by having Gabi break up with Santiago :p

The theroy of Santiago is Navarro is very close to be true but being Adriana husband... he needs a miracle for Adriana not knowing about his other marriage :KEK:and nyx not that stupid to cockblock Layla and Alexis
So in this theory Santiago has 2 wifes in a town where everybody seems to know each other.
Not only that, his first wife is the boss of wife number 2...
In addition to having banged both Emily and Adriana while they were roomates.

The MC has big shoes to fill when it comes manwhoring!!!!

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Gabi husband:

Young Santiago:

Gabi's husband is MCs dad that's for sure.

Guy in bar (multiple times mentioned that L/A father sits there and watches basketball):

L/A father:

And this one bithered me as well. One time i even thought they're the same. About 90% was sure it's Santi. That was until restoraunt scene where Lexi, Layla and Adriana came. Now since they're regular it's highly unlikely that Adriana's husband didn't show himself at the place, even once because of "busines". And i don't think he's a twin of Santi.

Who is who here... Is any of them MC's father? Scout and Gabi husband seems the same for me. Is there a chance Zo and Santi were twins? That would be something but for sure MC's mom would mention that. Also Monroe are sometimes in her restaurant so she would notice him for sure right? Or maybe he never was there because of "business"?
It is indeed confusing situation but it's something Nyx do. Until Episode 9 everyone thoght that girl behind garbage bin is Erynn. It seams it's Rachel. Not exactly sure it's her. I have no doubt that sometimes in future we will find out what's the deal here.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Came in this game for Emily and turns out to be not a LI but a bio mom getting setup to date John which is father to one of the LI's. :unsure: Which in my opinion Emily is the hottest interesting character in the game and you can't have. But only romance the immature ones that drives me nuts.

Reactions: Razrback16

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
can we have relation with all girl? like have relation layla and alexis. no one break up
I don't think it's that easy. This is not kind of story/game where you go to hook up with every girl. It's always best to go for single girl per play. That's what i at least do to avoid all bs that can come later. However i think someone made sort of wt making it possible if you take certain options. You must go some pages back to see that wt.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes