Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
The only way to get Elena Path is to be with Layla right? I can't not be with Layla but going for Elena?
Correct. As Nyx wrote:
The Elena route is different compared to the others. I don't know if I can explain it properly..
If you aren't interested in Layla, you'll have a hard time getting Elena to like you.
Elena starts to "see" you the further you go with Layla.. She sees your behaviour around her, how you make Layla feel and realizes she wants that kind of relationship too..
That's why lots of Elena "things" depend on how much points you have with Layla..

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
2 opposing views i tend to agree more with yxplayer90, i thought this was a good episode for her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One of the problems, they moved beyond casual friendliness into hot and heavy intimacy and yet.......
Back to 3 steps forward, 5 steps back redundant pattern of intimacy/romance/ect and with Emily Again side-busting.
Same thing over again(inconsistency).

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
You mean this one ? Is she Gabi ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's Cara, Nikki's sister(you can only have 1)
Gabi is the Spanish teacher.
One of the problems, they moved beyond casual friendliness into hot and heavy intimacy and yet.......
Back to 3 steps forward, 5 steps back redundant pattern of intimacy/romance/ect and with Emily Again side-busting.
Same thing over again(inconsistency).
This has been her pattern for a long time, but i actually think Ep10 broke that pattern a little bit.
We managed to make progress on her plotline and make a (small) step in the relationship.
No further difficulties were thrown our way.

Which is why i'm a little more optimistic than usual.
Plus there's a hook for next episode:
We are to attend a model function with her next week, seems like a perfect opportunity to tell Ethan, i'm here and i'm not going away.

There are lots of new scenes with Erynn also some erotic stuff but its mostly story progression about her getting blackmailed by ethan.
Exactly.

Reactions: MrD812 and Benhy

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
That's Cara, Nikki's sister(you can only have 1)
Gabi is the Spanish teacher.

This has been her pattern for a long time, but i actually think Ep10 broke that pattern a little bit.
We managed to make progress on her plotline and make a (small) step in the relationship.
No further difficulties were thrown our way.

Which is why i'm a little more optimistic than usual.
Plus there's a hook for next episode:
We are to attend a model function with her next week, seems like a perfect opportunity to tell Ethan, i'm here and i'm not going away.

Exactly.
Have already been passionately intimate in past EP(s).
Their beyond that acknowledgement in discovery(as if).
Continuing it as 'if' it some new/unacknowledged is--> overdone/redundant/retarded/juvenile/*any label You choose*.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Am I the only one who appreciates that this game has fast fuck options (Alexis, Nikki/Cara, Gabi) and slow burn options (Erynn, Layla, Elena) so caters for people who like both options? It's like playing two different games in one (for example FreshWomen is all fast fuck and Summer's Gone is all slow burn). It's only really a problem if the only LI you're interested in is a slow burn, but then it's still no different than games that are set up to be slow burn only. Other games try it (BaD with Jill for example) but they fall slightly with the fact you can take the fast fucks without losing chances with the slow burn, this game trips you up if you go for the fast fuck of Alexis so you can lose the slow burns of Erynn and Layla.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Am I the only one who appreciates that this game has fast fuck options (Alexis, Nikki/Cara, Gabi) and slow burn options (Erynn, Layla, Elena) so caters for people who like both options? It's like playing two different games in one (for example FreshWomen is all fast fuck and Summer's Gone is all slow burn). It's only really a problem if the only LI you're interested in is a slow burn, but then it's still no different than games that are set up to be slow burn only. Other games try it (BaD with Jill for example) but they fall slightly with the fact you can take the fast fucks without losing chances with the slow burn, this game trips you up if you go for the fast fuck of Alexis so you can lose the slow burns of Erynn and Layla.
Well Put, Indeed!!

Nothing wrong with slow burns, even when it takes 10 episodes.
However, least in the above title You've mentioned(BaDIK).
They treat each other as significant others/a couple.

Not getting that significance with MC and Erynn! :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes