Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
As expected, the update might be all about Erynn and Layla but all the previews so far are about Alexis :ROFLMAO:
well I played it tonight, most of the content is Erynn, Lexi and Layla (Iris is included somewhat)... there is some limited content with Val and Cara as well. Layla path is worth it though this time, it's fucking awesome. No content (as far as I can see) with Nikki or Gabi

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
well I played it tonight, most of the content is Erynn, Lexi and Layla (Iris is included somewhat)... there is some limited content with Val and Cara as well. Layla path is worth it though this time, it's fucking awesome. No content (as far as I can see) with Nikki or Gabi
So we finally get a Elena path ? That is the only reson i play the the Layla path.
As for the other 3, well i don't have a friend path for Erynn (nor do i care about the other 2), so i guess this will be a short update.

Reactions: PeopleCallMeSmile

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
So we finally get a Elena path ? That is the only reson i play the the Layla path.
As for the other 3, well i don't have a friend path for Erynn (nor do i care about the other 2), so i guess this will be a short update.
not (yet?)... there is content with Elena along with the Layla path but nothing serious (unless I missed someting but I don't think so). But yes, if you skip those routes it's a really short update, like 10 minutes or so playtime

• Sad
Reactions: Raziel_8

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
But I promise you, this path is hard to go. You'll see what I mean.
almost making me wish I wasn't doing a Alex run right now since Im missing that save. but Layla is going to be for next time I play from start to finish tho I may have to use the skip feature to see the Layla / Elana stuff after I finish the game's update for the routes I have a save for.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
almost making me wish I wasn't doing a Alex run right now since Im missing that save.
It's worth to play every path. Sure, I've my favourite paths, but I play all the paths now and then. After that update the branches are more cleared up. I'm eager to see what happens next. Especially on the Elena and the Valeria paths, also the Alexis path which could be bumpy in the future.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It's worth to play every path. Sure, I've my favourite paths, but I play all the paths now and then. After that update the branches are more cleared up. I'm eager to see what happens next. Especially on the Elena and the Valeria paths, also the Alexis path which could be bumpy in the future.
yeah I only played through the game once. Only recent found out about this game. So I figure make a new path / save whenever I replay it since this game is good enough to replay once in awhile. Instead of using Skip / fast forward to just see the content I missed.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
yeah I only played through the game once. So I figure make a new path / save whenever I replay it since this game is good enough to replay once in awhile. Instead of using Skip / fast forward to just see the content I missed.
if you want to see all the content, it's somewhat of a chore, most of the paths are singular, so be prepared for for replaying stuff for the branching paths

Reactions: Tremonia

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Haven't played the Layla+Elena path yet (cuz I don't have the v10.5 saves ready) but I've watched all the new renders and I have the impression this update lays the foundation for the Elena route proper, and it'll come quite soon. There's quite a decent Elena amount.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes