Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
Stop saying stuff like that or he will make another rework.
Since when is Nyx a he? As far as i know Nyx is a woman... well, in times like we live in now nothing is for sure though... could be a "they" or something like that too, but iam pretty sure "she" has a vagina, or at least had some :D Fucking gender mess we live in... i hate that shit.

Bottom line is... Nyx has XX chromosome ;) Well at least as far as i know. Not that its matter a lot though. But i think she is one of very few DEVs around here with that :D

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
meaning you'll get much more content if you are on multiple paths and not on solo routes! Here's a hint or is it a secret?
Does this mean we can pursue multiple girls without fucking everything up? Because I'm pretty sure that's how it is right now.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
fair warning, if the gallery unlock was a feature of the mod it doesn't seem to work in v11 anymore, I can only see scenes up to 10.5, but music and point system still work... that being said I can upload it somewhere if you want it, but filesize is too big for F95 due to the music part
Seems Koga got pushed into an update again: Link

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Seems like one of the best updates yet, some story altering moments finally, things had gotten stale.
Music at select points was a good addition, specially the Layla theme(i would very much like to know the name of the song).
Good to see Nyx dropped her light shafts and dark rooms infatuation too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's locked for me, only scenes i've reached are open in the gallery.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What did Rachel look like, did we ever meet her, I only remember mom firing her for having sex in the break room, but never saw the scene

Reactions: mnotwoke

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Great stuff.. as always. Just a quick heads up.. after the photo shoot the MC says "Shall we get something to eat? My threat."
Pretty sure the h should be removed making the end of the sentence "My treat." AND now back to the game! :)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
What did Rachel look like, did we ever meet her, I only remember mom firing her for having sex in the break room, but never saw the scene
She's the sturdess from the opening flight (when we meet Alexis), blonde bimbo with big boobs(may they rest in piece:love:), later Emily hires her to work at the restaurant.
You can be one of the people she bangs at work(before getting fired).

People suspected she was the dumpster girl(innitially believed to be Erynn), a girl dead dumped behind a dumpster., now the suspicions have beem proven true.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Great, gonna have to replay everything again because it's missing like 20 variables..

Also how am I supposed to make a throuple ending if you keep making choices between girls... ugh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raziel_8 and LSC82

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.
Game version: v0.11 (but should work on all newer versions)

DISCLAIMER
This script makes permanent changes to your persistent data.
Removing this script will not revert the changes that have been made.
Make a backup if you ever want to be able to revert back without completely removing your persistent data.
SIDENOTE
This mod shouldn't interfere with other mods.
Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.53676/post-11523311

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Hang on, did the beginning of this game get reworked yet again? I already restarted after 10.5, but I'm getting all sorts of missing variable errors when I try to load a save, and there seem to be a bunch of new material in the early chapters. :confused:
Yeah, me too. Every other page is an undefined variable error.

RavenRX

Aug 20, 2022
I rember that there was a way to open the console of this game,but I foget how.Could someone please remind me?

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I rember that there was a way to open the console of this game,but I foget how.Could someone please remind me?
You'll need Unren, you can find it here in the forums.
Then you'll need to run it and choose the option that lets you open the Console and Directory.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
The easiest way to get dev mode is to use URM. You can enable dev mode easily from the URM settings.

If you want to enable it the old way, then you need to navigate to the game directory in your Intertwined folder, find a file named options.rpy (If that file doesn't exist, create it in Notepad), then add the following code to the end of the document:

Code:
init python:
    config.developer = True
There must be exactly four spaces before config.developer or else it won't work.

Once you've done that, then start the game and you should be able to open the dev console with the game running by typing Shift+O. If the game ever fails to start, then delete the options.rpyc file and then try starting it again.

Or just use URM. (Psst... Just use URM)

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes