hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Sounds like Nyx knows him and tells his story.
She's telling the world about the one true gigolo.

I found a bug. The bug occurred when I loaded up the save where MC decided not to go to the club with Alexis over the "douchebag" look. The scene restarts and MC goes to the club with Alexis.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
They contact the devs and she has to spill the beans then. Maybe they already did in the past. That would mean that someone at Patreon knows about the relationships of the characters.
Really? Because I recall a game or two where it's not even actually incest in the strictest terms and they pulled their page anyway like Falling Reloaded

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Intertwined [v0.12.1] [Nyx]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - - -

Mac:
- - - -

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I would even say that the game is designed to be multipath from the start. There are too many hints about this in the game.
I don't think so. I think many things of the plot comes to Nyx with time, but I'm sure she made a chart about all the relationships before she started to made the game.

Reactions: Maviarab

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
while the game is good but the way it is designed, I rather wait for the game to be finish (by 2026 ;)) before playing the game from start.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Haven't played the update but the answer is obvious: There's a secret twin brother!!!! Jesus fuck people, have you never watched a soap opera??? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: lord cecil

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I have a question about Santiago:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again with the incest... dont you people get tired of this nonsense?

Santiago is the father of the MC (propably, not even 100% confirmed) but he ist NOT the biological father of Layla or Alexis. Alexis is even older than the MC, didnt you notice that? Santiago didnt have a kid back than before he puts the MC in Emilys belly. Its more than obvious that Layla and Alexis are just adopted by him. Its not that uncommon for a guy to marry a woman who already has kids. Santiago is just the Step-Dad for Layla and Alexis, not by blood... cause otherwise it would be incest again, and there is no incest in the game and never will be... get it in your heads people.

Other than that... You should realise that Santiago... well... is not the "loving" or "caring" type. He doesnt really care much about others only for his business as a sports-agent. He learned that Emily is pregnant with his child... and what was his reaction? Rejection and going to the parents so they pay for a abortion... nice father figure. He isnt really home, and dont pay much attention to his wife or her kids... they have a family dinner at Emilys and guess what, who doesnt even show up?

And you are really suprised that he doesnt pay attention to Layla for her race where she didnt win? And Layla made it somewhat clear too that her "father" well... is not really a "father" to her.

Santiago is a crappy dad, and a overall crappy person, so much is clear. He is the biological father of the MC (propably) but not the biological father of either Alexis or Layla. Adriana had those two already before she married Santiago which is totally obvious during the game, even if its not "outspoken" directly.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes